feelings | noabi

Abi always knew that Noah liked her. It was obvious. He was always tongue tied around her, always standing up for her when someone called her out for being a "bitch", always paying for her drink. But there was this one thing that happened that made it not so clear to Abi that he liked her, for she had just witnessed something that she never thought would have an effect on her.

While she was in Culture Shock with her new friends Gabi and Camille, she overheard Noah ask out his best friend Richelle on a date. It kinda hit her hard, and she didn't know why. She never liked Noah, or at least she never thought she did. It was confusing. Let's just say it was comforting for her to know someone liked her, and she didn't wanna lose that.

"I gotta go..." She told Camille and Noah, sadness tinted in her tone.

She walked out of Culture Shock and ran straight to studio a, for she needed some time alone to think.

Why was she feeling this way?
Did she like Noah?

No, it couldn't be. Noah annoyed her to the core. With his constant staring at her, hanging around her. But never admitting he liked her an he annoyed her to know end.

But, then shouldn't she be happy?

She paced the room, jealousy that she will never admit or come to terms with stirring inside her.

Suddenly she hears a voice. A voice that is all too familiar to her.

Noah's voice.

"Hey Abi, what's up?" He asked her as she stopped her pace.

"What's it to ya?" She asked, coldly crossing her arms.

"Woah, are you okay?" Noah asked as she bit her lip and stared at the ground.

"Why don't you go ask Richelle?" Abi said, swiftly turning her head to face him.

She didn't mean to say it, the words just flew off her tongue naturally.

"Is that what this is about?!" Noah asked.

Abi then realized what she said and her jaw fell open. "Well, I thought you liked me. I'm a little hurt."

"Where did you get that impression?" Noah asked, crossing his arms.

"Well you show it everyday!" Abi said, now yelling a bit. When she realized she was, she lowered her voice, not to make a scene. "You make it pretty obvious."

"Well maybe I did." Noah said. "But you know what? Maybe if you showed some affection towards me I wouldn't be trying to forget about you!"

Hearing him say that hit her hard, for it was true. She didn't respond, for she didn't know how. She just stood there and looked at him.

"Well, I'll just go rehearse in Studio A." Noah said, anger and sadness lacing his words, walking out of the music room.

After he left, a single tear streamed down her face as she came to terms with something.

She liked him.

Like, liked liked him.