𝐒𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @charlottemaybank

Last night me and my friends had witnessed a murder

Last night me and my friends had witnessed a murder. The murder of Ward's pilot, Gavin.

Ward and Gavin had got into a fight. Gavin was blackmailing Ward cause he had the gun Rafe had used to kill Peterkin. However, things took a turn and Gavin ended up with a bullet in his chest.

Pope had got the whole thing on camera but we somehow managed to break the camera when we were trying to high tail it out of there.

We tried to explain what happened to the pilot and how Ward had killed him right in front of our eyes but Shoupe, the new sheriff didn't seem to believe a word we said. He never did.

So now our only hope was to retrieve the murder weapon which ended up in the sewer drain.

"So what's the plan?" I asked looking over at my boyfriend who stood a few feet away.

"Well, this is the north drain, the gun should've gotten washed down into the gully" JJ explained, his eyes meeting mine. "So if the gun went down this drain it would've ended up like-"

"Somewhere in this trash?" I finished for him, looking down at the water-filled with nasty junk.

"Yeah"

"That's disgusting" I stated watching as JJ began to help Pope pick up some of the trash.

"People who use plastic should be shot" Kiara added, noticing the bags and bottled that littered the water.

"Okay, personally I love plastic. Use it every day. Love that stuff" JJ claimed, looking up at Kiara as he picked up some trash and placed it in a bag.

"Don't piss her off" I muttered, nodding his shoulder but he just rolled his eyes at me.

"Well, I hope you recycle it and don't let it flush into the ocean," Kiara said making JJ shake his head. We all knew Kiara hated plastic and we knew she could bicker too so we knew to leave her alone when it came to 'saving the world'

"I thought you would say something like that so I brought trash bags" Pope proclaimed as he  smiled up at his girlfriend and showed her the bags.

"Did you just proactively protect the environment?" Kiara questioned as a smile grew on her face. The two stared at each other with goofy grins making me and JJ furrow our eyebrows.

"So....while you two do your...thing me and Y/n are gonna make out, alright?" JJ announced, wrapping his arms around my waist as he smirked.

"Sounds good to me" I replied and rested my hands on his shoulders. He leaned in, both of us fluttering our eyes closed but before we could Pope threw the roll of trash bags at our heads, interrupting us.