Dancing in the dark

The streets in London are full of people. Rushing from store to store to buy Christmas gifts for their family and friends.

In the shadow of the shopping street, you can see a man sitting on the floor with his guitar.

She knows the man, but she can't remember where she met him. She stares at him, sitting in the little café right behind him. The girl with the brown hair sips at her coffee and holds up her hand signalling the waitress that she wants to pay.

Vienna lays the money on the table and puts her phone in her suitcase. The boy with the guitar softly sings his song and looks sometimes up. Does he hope to see someone? Does he wait for someone? Or is he just looking at the people who rush down the street?

The girl lays her coat over her shoulders and takes her suitcase. It's sounds like an angle when she walks out the café and looks to the boy.

She can remember. Her eyes tear up when the boy sings the line he wanted to say so long.

"It's been sixty weeks since I saw Vienna". He looks to his left and unfortunately sees the girl he missed so much. She smiles at him, but he looks down.

The next time he looked up he thought he dreamed.

Santa Cruz was a big and beautiful place

Santa Cruz was a big and beautiful place. The girl with brown hair sits at the beach softly humming a new song she's working on.

A cold breeze blows over her and makes her shiver. A boy a few meters away samples her and sees that she's probably a little bit cold. He uses his hands to stand up and softly walks over to her.

She didn't saw or even hear him coming. The book beneath her was way more interesting than anything else. The pencil in her hands draws over the paper in this little sketch book.

The boy looks over her shoulder in the little book and is impressed by her talent.

She can feel the stretch of the blanked and looks to her side. A boy with brown hair and shining brown eyes sits there looking to the sea.

She samples him for a few seconds before she opens her mouth. Before she could even say something or even breath, the boy looks at her and begins speaking.

"I love your drawing"

He smiles at her. She blushes lightly.

"Th- Thank you. But who are you?", the girl with blue dark brown eyes askes.

"That's not important but I saw that you were alone and it's getting dark so I thought it would be the best when a woman so beautiful like you wouldn't be alone", the boy says looking down the sea.

Her cheeks blushing slightly more while she tries to put her thoughts together.

"Who says that I'm alone?", she looks to the waves slowly coming back.

He chuckles softly and looks back to her.

"I'm here for almost five hours and you were already siting here, alone. The whole time. So, I guess you're alone"

Her eyes went back to him were she met his eyes.

She looks down. She feels nervous but at the same time a wave of comfort comes over her.

Her hands are closing the book she's holding and puts it in her bag.

He looks at her while she looks back to him. She samples his face. His smiling pinkish lips forming a sentence while she looks back to his eyes. 'His eyes are beautiful', she thought to herself.

The boy looks at her. She couldn't hear what he was talking about, so she just looks down to the sand under her feet.

The minutes went by. Minutes went to hours, and you could clearly see the full moon over them. They were silent. The whole time. Both in their own thoughts. The girl looks to her left and sees her guitar laying there. She takes it and starts to softly pull the strings singing silently her new song she's working on. The boy looks at her, sampling ever facade of her face.

At the end of her song, she's humming the text, still in her thoughts.

She puts the guitar down in front of her softly smiling to the sea. She stands up and takes of her shoes. Her soft white dress goes with the wind while she walks to the water. The boy looks at her and smiles.

She takes step after step slightly dancing in the dark. The boy samples her movements, thinking how beautiful she is. She looks to him and winks him over.

He walks over to her still not taking his eyes of her.

"Come on. I wanna dance in the dark"

He smiles walking faster over to her, taking her hand she holds to him.

She chuckles, while he swirls her around slightly laughing.

They're both slowly dancing while she's humming dancing in the dark by Rhianna.

"I wanna dance in the dark"

"We gonna light up the night like shooting stars"

"Whenever you hear the sound, don't be alarmed", she softly sings the last line while her hand rest on his chest.

Both chuckling looking into each other's eyes.

"My Name is Wilbur"

She smiles at him and looks slightly to her hand and goes one step back holding out her hand.

"Nice to meet you Wilbur, I'm Vienna" 

_____

(907 Words)

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I thought so long about this story. for a few months now and i didn't know where to start. When you enjoyed it you can leave a comment down below or just read it for yourself.

Take care of yourself and drink something and eat when you haven't done it yet.