04

Vinnie POV:
I have to admit that Ella's hot, but she probably likes Nick because of how they acted together, but Nick is a asshole, so I don't want her getting hurt.
Nick: " Yo! You good?"
Nick moved his hand in front of my face making me leave my train of thought.
Vinnie:" Yeah, sorry. I was just deep in my thoughts"
Thomas: "So Nick? You and Ella?"
After hearing Thomas say that I wanted to kill myself right there because I didn't want to hear Nick's boulshit about how he liked Ella. I went upstairs before Nick could even start talking and I didn't want it to be suspicious, so I told them i was going to stream.
Vinnie:" Guys, I'm gonna go stream for a while. Call me when we're going out for dinner."
Nick: " Uh, ok. Have fun playing your shitty games."
I gave Nick a death stare and he just laughed. I ignored it and ran upstairs to my room and started my stream even though I didn't want too.
Ella's POV:
Ella: " Ouch! You want to pull off my arm."
Larray and I both laughed. Then randomly Larray N's topped laughing and put on a serious face trying not to laugh, which made me laugh harder.
Ella:" Stop!"
Larray: " I'm not doing anything! We need to talk about boys, meaning Mr. Austin and you."
Ella: " He's cute and super nice! Well at least he is so far."
Larry: " It looked like Vinegar has something for you!"
Ella:" Who the hell is Vinegar? And whoever it is definitely doesn't!"
Larray: You're so stupid! Vinegar Hacker, dumbass!"
Ella:" Why Vinegar?" You know what, never mind. And he looked like he wanted to kill me."
Larray: "Kill your pussy!"
My eyes widened at Larray's comment.
Ella:" Ew! Shut up!"
Larray: " Whatever. Oh and I forgot to tell yo we are going out to eat, so you gotta look sexy."
Ella: " Um, no thanks."
Larray:" But Brads, Anna, and Nai are coming and you've had a crush on Brads for the longest time, and you had a glow up! You have a chance with him, even though he already liked you."
I have to say I've always had a crush on Brads, but I never though he liked me back. Brads and I were always pretty similar, we like the same things and that's the reason I liked him so much."
Ella: " Fine! What time?"
Larray: "7:00 and a couple of other people will be there too."
Ella:" Ok, I'll start to get ready since we only have 2 hours."
Larray:" Only?! That's a long time!"
Ella: " Well I take a long time to get ready, so don't judge."
I got up and picked a outfit and did my hair. You would think I wouldn't take long to get ready because I don't wear makeup, but my curly hair is a total pain in the ass.

Your Outfit:

 With this hat:

With this hat:

 ( I love the hat, so I had to)