Scotland x Reader.

(Scotland's POV)

Look at her, I mean, just look at her. She's bloody gorgeous, that's what she is. God, what I wouldn't give to have that lass at my side, I'll tell ye. But at the moment, all I can see is that b####d frog undressing her with his beady f#####g eyes. If he was to so much as to lay a hand on that bonnie figure, I'd snap it off. That lass is mine... I love her. I haven't even noticed one lass here, till her that is. Not one of them, they all look the same. But my lass, she has that certain glow that none of these gals have, she shines out like star. Jesus, what am I saying, I'm love-sick, that's what I am, and now I'm starting to sound like the frog. 

Being Scotland, a country, I couldn't exactly fall in love, that was against the rules at this place, probably that England's doing, I'll sort him out later. But till then, I'm just going to wait till this meetings over, just wishing to hold that (skin colour) hand.

(Reader's POV)

"France, although I do appreciate your interest, I would like you to go away." I tried to be civil, but that damned frog was grinding on my last bloody nerve.

"Ahhh~ Ma Cheri, I can't leave till you admit you like the northern brute! Hon hon hon~" He purred, getting closer.

"Well then, if that's the case froggy" I grabbed his tie from behind, pulling it enough not to kill him but to make him squirm a little "Does that answer your question?" 

"Ack! Woman! L-let go!" France struggled.

Reluctantly, I let go, letting him dramatically fall to his knees, gasping for air before pulling himself together enough to raise his head toward me, a perverted smirk plastered over his lips.

"Ah~ I bet he likes them... feisty, hon hon hon!~." He teased.

"One more comment like that frog and I'll make sure you will never breed," I growled, true to my word. My glaring was interrupted by a chuckle coming across the room, following where the sound seemed to have came from, my gaze set upon Alistair Kirkland, more commonly known as Scotland. 

I couldn't stop the burning blush rise to my cheeks, I'm not going to lie, and although I hate to admit, the frog was right. I had fallen for the 'northern brute', England's older brother. I loved his accent, his personality and not to mention his looks. I've talked to him now and again, but to have humored him with a fit out outrage made my heart beat out of my chest. I never even noticed that France had got everyone out of the room, himself included, leaving me and Alistair alone, together.

"Got a bit of strength behind those pretty eyes, aven't ye?" He asked, getting up and walking to my tense form.

"A-Alistair... Erm, you saw that...Didn't you?" Great, just great (name), now he thinks you have anger issues. Good going. 

"Well, it did attract my attention, although, I have to admit, I was glad you did that." He admitted.

"You were? How come?" I asked.

His hand retreated to the back of his neck, scratching it nervously. "Well, lass, if you hadn't, I would have." He said, embarrassed.

"W-why?" I asked, genuinely curious.

The let out a sigh, letting one of his large hands rest on my cheek, he stared into my eyes, his lips stretching out into a smile. "Because I love ye lass. That frog was gettin' too close to you, and it was bugging me to no end, lass. I love ye, so much." 

A giggle escaped my lips, causing Alistair to look confused at my sudden outburst, 

"Alli, the frog was trying to make me admit that I love you too, you big goof ball" I admitted, standing on my toes to place a kiss on his cheek. 

"You missed" He managed to say before smashing his lips to mine, making me forget the world around me, only focusing on my Alistair.