Chapter 1: Joe

Just a normal day with Y/N and her family. Except you see a car outside your window. You realize you don't normally get any visitors outside your door due to covid. You begin to hear a loud sound coming from outside. "Y/N, what did I say about loud noises!" your dad yells from the downstairs kitchen, you shouted back at your dad "Dad!! GRRRGRGRG AWOOO! I AM NOT MAKING LOUD NOISES!". You then hear the doorbell ringing, your dad asks your mom to open the door. You hear them blabbering until... you get the motivation to get out of your room and make your way downstairs, without any realization you see Joe Biden standing right in front of you. You begin to blush so cutely because it's Joe Biden. 

You stare at Joe Biden cutely waiting for him to approach you but he kept talking to your mother and father. Then you hear a little cute sounding fart, but you know that it couldn't be you, your parents wouldn't fart in front of the president of America. You glance at Biden seeing him sweating.

Y/N POV:

"Dayum looks like Mr. Joe Fartin did a big fart... but why does it smell so good..? And sounds so cute... it can't be that Joe Biden is a cute farter..."

"Well, there who is this young pretty girl I see here?" Joe Biden says with a soft tone, you start freaking out hoping your mom and dad don't embarrass you by saying your name to Joe Biden, THE Joe Biden. Before your mom could even speak you quickly say "My name is Y/N! Pleasure to meet you Joe Biden!" you start blushing nervously and Joe Biden stands up and goes closer to you. 

Y/N POV:

"Omg! Is this my first kiss ever cute with... a man? No this isn't right... but why do I want to kiss him back..."

He leads in for a handshake?! You start awkwardly touching his hand and start feeling something you never felt before, your heart starts beating so fast because of how scared and nervous you've felt. 

"Joe Biden, thanks for visiting us but I am assuming you need to go now?" says mom. You frown because you wanted to stare and listen and talk to Joe Biden more but he had to go to his meetings. Joe Biden walks out of the house but looks at you and passes a note to you on his way out. "Huh!? J-J-J-J-J-J-Joe Biden gave me a note..? I hope it's not a dumb note and something that I would've expected..." Y/N tells herself. 

You open the note seeing Joe Biden's phone number and a meetup place at 10 pm, located in Anus Bar, which is a new bar that seem to be opened 2 days ago. You think to yourself if you should go there but also question yourself if it won't be a good idea to sneak out of the house, but you stop overthinking and just go with the flow cuz it's Joe Biden 😏.

"Y/N! Why were you acting so strange?! As if you were trying to do something sussy..?" Your mom asks you while cleaning the TV table, you begin to sweat thinking if you should say how you feel about Joe Biden or act like you're just a huge fan. "Well, mom I-" you say while your brother interrupts you, "Morning mama, ah I had the sickest dream," he says, your mom begins to get mad and furious when she sees your brother. "Excuse me, MORNING?!?!? It's 12PM. WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" your mother begins to yell, you couldn't bother hearing your mother trying to lecture your brother so you walk back to your room.

"EEK! Joe Biden gave me a note! I can't wait to see him... of course, I want to sniff his booty... I mean who doesn't...!?" You talk to yourself whilst rolling around on your bed holding the note. You open up your phone and text your besties.