Kyle and Ella's 1st Giant Puppy Adventure

At the Lookout...

It was dusk in Adventure Bay, Kyle was sleeping in his FKZF Shack, but then. Tuck and Ella in their Mighty Gear knocks on the door.

Kyle FKZF: (Wakes up) Who could that be?

Kyle goes to his door and opens it.

Kyle FKZF: Morning, Tuck and Ella.

Tuck and Ella: Morning Ky.

Tuck: How did you sleep?

Kyle FKZF: Just fine.

Ella: Great.

Kyle then thought about Going on a Adventure with Ella at the ocean.

Kyle FKZF: Hey Ella, let's go on a Giant Puppy Adventure! I'll ride on your back.

Tuck and Ella raised one eyebrow.

Ella: You want to ride me?

Kyle FKZF: Why not? When it comes to boats, feels like a Giant Puppy like you should be my boat.

Ella: Okay. You want it, you got it.

Ella grows into Gigantic size. Kyle had a excited look on his face to see a Giant Golden Retriever with his own eyes for the first time.

Kyle FKZF: WHOA! Awesome!!

Ella: C'mon Ky! Hop on my back!

Kyle FKZF: Ok.

Kyle climbs up onto Ella's Giant Paw and climbs up Ella's Leg when he reached Ella's Tail, he started touching her Huge Butt.

Ella: Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!! Kyle! Stop! I'm too ticklish there!

Tuck: (To Himself) I didn't know that was her second tickle spot, I thought her the bottom of her Belly was the only one.

Kyle climbed up onto Ella's Huge Back and sits down on it.

Kyle FKZF: Wow! It's like riding a horse. I think riding on a Giant Puppy is way better than riding a horse.

Tuck decided to join them.

Tuck: Hey! Wait for me!

Ella: Let's go little bro!

Tuck shrunk down to Tiny size and jumps onto his Giant Sister's Paw and onto her Back and grows back to his original size.

Ella: Ready?

Kyle FKZF: Giddy up Giant Ella!

Ella with Kyle and Tuck on her Back steps in the water and runs in the water in Gigantic size, she was starting to slow down cuz the water was getting deep.

Ella: The water is getting deep!

Kyle FKZF: Can you swim Ella?

Ella: Of course I can swim.

Ella was now swimming in Gigantic size and after 3 minutes, they were far away from Adventure Bay, they are at the deepest part of the ocean. Kyle thought about Ella swimming underwater in Gigantic size.

Kyle FKZF: Hey Ella! Try swimming underwater!

Ella: While I'm Giant?

Kyle FKZF: Yeah!

Ella: Well, we are in the deepest part of the ocean, okay.

Tuck: Wait, what?

Ella holds her breath and dove underwater with Kyle holding tight onto Ella's Back and Tuck was holding tight onto her Tail. They were 8 ft underwater, Tuck seemed to have enough and he couldn't hold his breath any longer.

Tuck: (Underwater grunting)

Ella swam back to the top of the water, and Ella, Kyle and Tuck took a gasp for air and Ella continues swimming on top of the water, Tuck slid down Ella's Tail like a slide and landed on her Back.

Ella: (Howl)

Tuck: Goodness, I hope didn't get seasick. (Catching his breath)

Kyle FKZF: That was awesome Ella! I've been waiting to do something like this for a long time.

Kyle hugs Ella's Back.

Kyle FKZF: I Love you Ella!

Ella: I Love you too Ky!

Ella swam into the sunset with Kyle and Tuck on her Back.

The End.