"so wassup?"

India frowned as she made her way over to her friend Ivy who was talking to some guy with blonde and black dreads, she could admit he was cute, but he wasn't her type

but he was ivy's tho...she knew ivy's type for sure tall, brownskin, handsome of course, india and ivy were really good friends.

best friends actually,, been best friends since kindergarten, they way they met is actually kinda funny, but weird at the same time.

i could tell you, but this isn't really about them or ivy and india's relationship actually, it's about india's and him...yep the man over by the counter she's about to walk past.

welp, back to the story.

tapping her friend she spoke "um, you took me out to the club away from my man and you can't stick with me?", india spoke a little fustrated,, making the guy's mouth form into a 0. the same 0 on his necklace "you know what never mind", she said waving her hand around pulling her black dress down a little.

the dress she had on hugged her curves perfectly, making her figure look perfect.

walking away from them deciding to just leave but as all stories go you have to mention the other main character who will be introduced in about 3..2..-

bumping into someone almost falling but of course he caught her, looking in her eyes for a moment just savor this moment guys...it'll get real heated soon.

*smack*, "gang, what tha hell", Durk spoke in confusion on why she slapped him...."nigga don't be touching all up on me", she said looking at him like he was crazy.

"bitch i tried to save yo ass if it wasn't for me you would've been eating the ground", he said, hard sexy chicago accent coming out.

snatching her arm away from him pointing her white medium sized acrylic in his face "don't call me no bitch, we can get real disrespectful in this bitch", she said pulling down her dress some more.

"so wassup?", durk spoke running up on her, making her titties on his lower chest.

"woah what's going on over here", ivy said stepping infront of the two Von behind her holding her waist..see india was always aware of her surroundings, just not in this situation. but she peeped the two thinking,

damn they done fuck already

no, was the answer but how am i gonna tell her that?

lol

they just got really close, even though they had very little in common, the thing about ivy was that, oops....we'll get into that later tho.

"what y'all on", von said looking at both of them in their face....seeing if he recognized the girl "aye ain't this yo friend", he asked looking at ivy.

"yeah", ivy said sighing, putting her hand on her hip...."india let's just go cau-", she started.

"yeah y'all should go, cause y'all just causing confusion", durk added making india even more frustrated than she already was "nah let's stay", she said making ivy look at her in confusion.

snatching away from ivy as she was holding her back and walking away over to the bar "control
yo friend", durk said making india run back over and jump on him, making both of them fall as she started punching and scratching.

durk then flipped them over pinning her to the ground "calm down", he whisper yelled trying not to bring to much attention to everybody..

"get..get..off of me", she squirmed under him which wasn't affecting anything..really.

"get up gang", von spoke lifting durk up off of the girl.

"nah cause this hoe tweaking", he said snatching away from von getting up himself.

ivy rolled her eyes pushing pass durk as he brushed himself off fixing his shirt and his pants.

helping india up off the floor, making her brush herself off.

"if ima hoe, yo mama a hoe", india spoke rolling her eyes making durk look at her like she was crazy.

"what you say bout my mama", he said making von hold him back.

(a/n: menace to society tease lol)

"nah gang we ain't even onnat no more", he said tired of having to break up unnecessary fights, making durk look at him and see he was tired but so was he and just ready to go home.

"von imma call you later i gotta take her home", ivy said looking down at her friend.

"no", she protested "i'll take a uber", she said making ivy scoff "what you to good to get in my car", she spoke making india look at her like she was crazy.

"girl fuck you as i said i'll take a uber .. fuck all yall foreal " . india spoke heated leaving the club.

yooo gangerrrrrsssss .. ok im back & im updating so vote comment share & follow .