•Sneak•

Jess-Dom
Billie-Sub
gxg

this ones short sorry :(

Billie

"Hurry up! We don't have much time!" Jess dragged me down the hall of her church she was forced to attend by her parents.

"Are you sure we should be doing this? Especially here? What if we get caught?"

"Well then everyone in here will know you belong to me. Especially Zack and his gang of idiots who were checking you out." They mumbled the last part as she searched for a certain supply closet she told me nobody ever goes in.

"Oh my god, baby is that the reason you're doing this?"

"Maybe. But also just because I want to.." They opened and door and before I realized I was being slammed against it. "..and because I can."

They easily towered over me, and I knew they loved the feeling of having power over me and I loved the feeling of being powerless beneath her.

She cupped the back of my neck pulling me in for a rough kiss as my arms slung around their shoulders. They slipped their tongue into my mouth and I gave a light moan as it caressed with mine.

I wasn't gonna lie, the idea of being caught like this only fueled my arousal.

Jess pulled back to quickly yank my shirt over my head and throw it on the floor.

"Someone's eager."

"Shut up." She growled, gripping my hair to pull my head back to nip and bite at my neck.

I let out a breath like moan and I could feel my arousal start to soak my panties. They kissed their way down my chest, swiftly unbuttoning the front clasp of my bra. She kissed all around my breasts and down the valley of my boobs stopping briefly to admire the gothic eilish tattoo between them.

I gasped as they took my hardened nipple in her mouth, paying attention to both breasts. She pulled away briefly to ask a question.

"Baby?"

"What?" I breathed out.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"
She asked, rolling my nipples between their fingers

"Yes. Everyday. You never let me forget it."

"Cause you shouldn't forget it." She whispered and I smiled to myself.

Continuing down they reached the hem of my pants and looked up at me for permission as I nodded which prompted her to hastily unbutton them and yank them down. They teasingly kissed my thighs and around the waistband of my panties.

"Jess," I whined "Please."

They smirked and kissed the spot directly above my pussy causing more arousal to leak out of me as I whimpered out.

Jess

"Quiet princess, we don't want anyone to hear us." I whispered. Teasingly running my fingers through her slick pussy lips as she whined out in desperation.

I decided to be a little nice, pulling down her panties and being pleased to find that they were practically soaked with her arousal.

"Aww baby, you're so wet. Is all of this for daddy?"

She nodded shyly.

"Do you want daddy to take care of that angel? Want me to make you feel good?"

She nodded again.

"Tsk. I need your words baby."

"Yes, please." She whimpered.

I smirked, immediately running my tongue through her folds as she sighed in relief. I licked all around her pussy, cleaning up the wetness that had accumulated over the past 10 minutes. Her moans becoming absolute music to my ears.

I darted my tongue inside her to roam her tight walls as she gasped, her grip on my hair tightening.

"Fuck, Jess. More...please."

"Hm, please what baby?"

"Please daddy."

I pulled back to push two of my fingers into her instantly curling them against her spot. Her loud moans of approval only making me go faster as I finger fucked her in the small space.

Moans poured out of her mouth and her legs slightly trembled when I took her swollen clit into my mouth, sucking and swirling my tongue around the bundle of sensitive nerves.

"Daddy, c-can I cum please?" Her voice was quiet and shaky and her legs started to tremble like they often do when she's close, so I gave a couple more licks before flattening my tongue against her as I worked my fingers inside. She ground her hips into my face, head thrown back in pleasure as she moaned out my name.

"Shit Jess! I'm cumming daddy!"

With another curl of my fingers her cum was seeping out onto my tongue and my fingers. Using my free hand I pulled back the hood of her clit and took it into my mouth working her through her orgasm.

I was careful as I cleaned her up, being mindful of her sensitivity. I gently kissed back up her stomach and between her breasts before reaching her lips.

"I thought I told you to be quiet." I mumbled against her lips. She only giggled in response.

"Sorry daddy. I couldn't help it."

I gave a chuckle as we continued to make out in the small closet, missing the rest of the service.

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

Sorry this ones short i'm back in school and finding inspiration to write is hard :/