🦖One🦖

Everyone is very specific about their showers, or everyone was before Jurassic World and you know the whole survival thing. Though they all collectively poke fun at Kenji for his shower habits they all have weird habits of their own.

Brooklynn likes long showers with lukewarm water, cold water for her hair because it helps with growth.(or that's what the internet told her-) she prefers showering at night or early morning. She would listen to music in the shower too, any new catchy pop song was always on her playlist. Now she simply listen to the forest, which she still can't tell if it gives her chills or not.

Yasmina likes ice cold showers after her morning run. She never liked being wasteful, so she takes short 5 minute showers. Which amazes everyone as she still cares that habit like a shiny new medal she just won.

Sammy always loved burning hot showers at night. Texas is really hot but at night it's so cold you wouldn't believe it's the same place. Not to mention all the hands on work she would do around the farm, that definitely got her
dirty and sweaty at the end of the day. She also has a big sweating problem, you can't tell but when she's running for her life it's very obvious. Though who am I to judge? Running from death will do that to ya.

Kenjis shower habits are widely known but just a recap, he loves long warms showers. So much so that the campers need the refill the jug they use for showering 4 times. Yas finds it rather annoying because the dude doesn't even get his own water! He makes Darius, Ben, Brooklynn, really anyone do it besides him. And while the shower doesn't get hot water he still takes a long time.

Ben, being the germaphobe he was, always took one shower in the morning and one at night. But when he got stuck
Stranded alone, personal hygiene wasn't his top priority. But now with him being with he's friends he's gotten to shower more often, just short and simple showers. Sometimes though when no ones looking he sneaks in with kenji. He tries to tell himself it's to conserve water but he really just likes showering with kenji.(who is so gentle and caring to Ben while in the shower.)

Now to Darius.

He takes showers.
.
.
.
Darius has pretty normal showering habits, I mean he takes 5-10 minutes showers. Doesn't care sbout temperature or anything like that. He doesn't care when or where. He's a simple man. Oh but that does remind me of one thing in particular.

He can't shower alone.

Now when I say this I don't mean like Kenji and Ben. I mean he needs someone to always be outside the shower talking to him, or at least to hear someone talking. His brother would always talk to him outside his bathroom, he found it annoying back then but now he wishes he could hear him again.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

A/N
That's the end of this chapter! I hope you guys liked it. I hope I can hear from all you guys about your head cannons too! I'll try posting the next part as soon as possible, but I make no promises. I love you! Have a wonderful week! :D

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑