🦖Three🦖

Everyone has fears, and on an island filled with dinosaurs it would be irrational to not be scared of them.

But they may not actually be the true fears of the campers.

First brooklynn, she has fear of spiders, but also I being abandoned, she gets panicky if she's not in on a joke or if she doesn't feel included. With social media judging you every second of your life it numbs you a bit, but makes you hyper aware at the same time. I feel like she also has a fear of motherhood or getting old, I don't know why, simple hunch I guess.
(Her paragraph seems more like a mental illness she would have, well whatever)

Ben had many fears in his time before the island, and I know I always say this but after his fall and getting abandoned he became numb. His fears disappeared, but not all of them.
Ben has a fear of heights, I feel like this is a very common, but his is so bad he can't go up the treehouse (even with the others it's still hard to get up without freaking out a bit), or just the fear of being off the ground at all. He likes to say he doesn't have any fears but everyone knows he does.
(The others notice him using hand sanitizer still, a comfort object maybe? Doesn't look like he cares about germs anymore.)

Kenji acts tough on the outside but every now and then his persona will crack, and show his vulnerabilities.

He had opened up to Sammy about some of his fears a while ago, some of those being the fear of clowns and being a deadbeat, never being anything in life. Now, the clowns one was from an early age where he had seen It with a couple friends and they all walked out traumatized.
His other fear is of being a nobody, Kenji had always felt like everything was up to him, that his father had left such an impact on the world he needed to follow his steps. No matter how, anything to put him closer to success he will take, even if that means putting others down.

Sammy is a though case to be honest, I do feel like she has a ton of guilt and has a fear of never being forgiven and of losing loved ones.
She loves her family(founded family and biological) and she can't deal with possibly losing any of them, they complete her, and without them she'd be nothing.
But besides that not much, she's a fearless girl who always keeps her head high even when the others don't.

Yazmina doesn't have many fears, she'll kill a spider with ease or stand on top of the highest hill imaginable. But she, for the love of her, can't imagine a life of disappointment, she always has to be the best, or else she let's everyone down.
I know she always pushes herself to the extreme, with everyone always relying on her being the best, even though she is just a child.

Darius straight up has a fear of the unknown. Now, the reason I think this is because he is so fascinated with the unknown that he has to be scared of it. I know people like this irl, me being one of them, so the idea isn't too farfetched.
It shakes him sometimes, and he can't tell if it's with fear or excitement when he sees something new, and most likely dangerous.

I guess dinosaurs don't sound too bad right now...

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

A/N
That's all the head cannons for now, I hope it was okay. If I'm being honestly I might have been neglecting this book, but then I remembered what I said! I will never let this book be left unfinished.

Next one might be jobs I think would fit the group, or maybe it would be how everyone got into their not Canon but should be Canon relationships!

Anyways that's it for now, have an amazing weekend!