The first day at Jam and Roller

Luna's P.O.V It is my first my day at the Jam and Roller I walk in I spot this girl I go and introduce myself  her name is Ambar  and we are friends now and I also met her friends  and 3 other girls named Nina,Jim and Yam we are all a big group of friends  then my phone rings I answer it it is Simon and he says he is moving down to Buenos Aires Yay wait I got to find him somewhere to stay I hang up go talk to the two boys who were the first to welcome me. Then I ask them  if Simon can stay with them they say of course and then I head to the rink and when I get there I get so nervous when I step in the rink I fall luckily someone catches me  I look up at who it is. It was someone I have not meant yet I look into his eyes wow they are beautiful and he said my eyes are beautiful  he introduced himself  his name is Matteo but isn't that Ambar's ex  I think I like him   then I go get a smoothie  and see Simon come in I run to him and hug him I say weren't you supposed to be her tomorrow? He said yes but I wanted to come sooner to surprise you and he notices that I like a boy he says Luna I know that look you like someone  I say yes but I can not like Matteo he is one of my new friends exes her name is Ambar   but Simon have meanyt your roommates yet he said yes what do you think of them Simon says they are really nice. I will go introduce you to the others I introduce him to the boys first The one  in the middle is Matteo , The boy on his left is his best friend Gaston and the boy on to Matteo's right is Ramiro. Then the girls come over the girl with the straight blonde hair is Ambar  the girl on her right with the black hair is Delfi the girl to the left of Ambar with the red hair and the tablet is Jazmin and then the the girl with Blonde curly  hair next to Jazmin is Yam and The other girl with red hair is Jim and the girl with the glasses is Nina  I see a look in Ambar's eyes  I see the same look in Simon 's eyes they like each other  everyone this is my best friend from Cancun  Simon we have known each other for awhile . Anyways I was gonna come find you Ambar I say I was wondering if we could go talk in private about something she is like sure lets go to the locker room  in the Locker room.   I ask Ambar if she is over Matteo she says yes but wjy are you wondering I say I think I like like Matteo  and Ambar I see you Like Simon  go for it I say because I have a feeling he likes you back I have known for awhile  I say to Ambar  and I know he has not liked a girl since his ex Daniella  she was a rude witch anyway and super manipulative I could not stand her and she super did not like me and I do not know why but go for it Ambar if you like Simon  and you are fine if I go for it since I like Matteo she is like yeah we have been broken up for three months  I am totally okay with it if you like him go for it thanks Ambar I say I will go for it.  

Matteo's P.O.V  It has been three months  since Ambar  and I broke up and I am totally over the breakup. I see a new girl walk in to the roller   she spots Ambar goes over to her and introduces herself wow I am surprised she ends up talking to her for awhile then introduces her to Delfi and Jazmin and then she introduces the new girl to the other girls  and then Ramiro  then the new girl walks over  to the locker room and then she skates over to the rink she looks so nervous. She skates into the rink she  is so nervous she falls  I skate in and catch her she looks up at me  she has really beautiful eyes  I think I am crushing on her then she skates out of the rink  10 minutes later  I am talking to Gaston I tell him about Luna  I ask him should I ask her out since it has been three months since Ambar and I broke up he says you should go for it  she is talking with the girls   I see a boy come in I see Luna run up and hug him Gaston says he does not think that is her boyfriend she says Simon I thought you were supposed to be here tomorrow  he said he was   but that he wanted to surprise her she asks him about  how he likes his roommates Nico and Pedro. Then she introduces him to girls  I hear say this is my best friend from Cancun Simon okay you were right Gaston I say then she introduces him to us  Then he looks at Ambar  she looks back  at him  the like each other then Ambar and Luna head to the locker room  Ramiro follows  them 10 Minutes later he comes back and tells me everything  she likes me the same way I like her. Ambar is okay with me asking her out then wow I am surprised about that.