Wlw tragedy

Prologue:
Milky soft skin,
The fabric of heaven,
Woven all around my tattered flesh.
Alas,the time of glee and pride was finite.
The thought of her burned deep within my soul and as strands of time continue to fall descending deeper into the ever-draining void, rendered unable and unstable in this petty life.

•Where it all began• chapter 1:

Hello I'm hireath and i live in a world full of war and suffering well that's my point of view on this dreadful hell ridden world. I couldn't say the same for the girl who is supposedly my enemy (ataraxia) she has life full of bliss well that was until we met.

•7 months earlier•
"CMON SOLDIERS TOUGHEN UP YOU HAVE TO TRAIN TWICE AS HARD THIS IS WAR!" my trustworthy friend screamed at all the soldiers.
"Hey we have 3 hours until we go into battle..." I said looking unbothered by the sound in the background"

"I swear these wars never end..octane is always making the troops fight her battles...its unfair we have been training non stop for about 6 months now" she said with a deep pity in her voice."i know starlane,but who are we to judge she lets us live here so we might as well help her.." i knew this wasnt the case we lived here because we all were refugees she only took us in so when we were old enough she wouldn't have to do the work...

We had finished our training and trugged back to our acomadations where we had time to rest up before our next task...the battle, "hey starlane?" i said catching the taller girls attention. "yeah?" she replied. Have you ever thought about what life is like in other places?".

"i guess" she stated "but i think im too comftable here it would be strange living in a whole new place, where we know noone and nobody knows us, i guess it would be kind of lonley if you think about it..."

"i guess so, but what about the scenery maybe there is more to life then mountains,ash and rubble." i said with a sadness in my voice."starlane, if we survive growing to the age of 16 together, lets run away we can live a whole new life enjoy all the scenery and nature and all the different cultured foods...we can even have a life without constant pain okay?"

"that sounds nice" she said soon being interupted half way through a sentence by octane shouting for us all to return to our assigned places in the battlefield. "good luck starlane.." i whispered to her.

"you too,hireath" she replied.

And they were the last words she ever spoke to me, she died that day, on the battlefield. I'll never forgive octane or this hellriden place im suposed to call home or the group we were fighting against. They took away the only thing i was living for, the one person who made me happy. And for that they were gonna pay.