Therapy for the Sides (Part 1:Logan)

Trigger warnings: Not being listened too, yelling. (Let me know if there is anymore)

3rd person pov:

It was 3:00pm on a windy day. Patton had forced all the sides to get therapy. They all went into the SUV to go to the nearest therapist office. Logan and Virgil were dreading this. Logan didnt feel like he needed it and it was a waste of time. Virgil's anxiety was attacking up and was extremely nervous to go. Janus was the one driving them there. Remus was in the back fighting with Roman.

                                                                                           Timeskip to Logan's therapy

Logan was pushed into the room by Patton. Once he was in the room, he reluctantly sat down on the couch. He nervously fixed his tie, sipping his coffee.
Suddenly he heard Emiles voice which startled Logan, at first he thought it was Roman acting out voices. Thats when logan saw Emiles hand peeking through the door. Emile suddenly jumped out and exclaimed as he walked to his desk "Heya! Do you how do? My name is Dr. Picani, your therapist for today." Logan adjusted his tie and whispered "I am Logan Sanders. Im fine I guess."

Emile raised his eyebrow, "The truth please?". That caused Logans eyes to widen as he blinks "What do you mean?". Emile sighed "Its okay to talk about your feelings here." That caused logan to roll his dark blue eyes "I dont have feelings." Emile frowned "Of course you do. We all do, take your time though. There is no rush." Logan took a deep breath and whispered "Fine. Ive not been feeling my best. I /feel/ like I havent been listened too. Im always pushed asside and sometimes it causes me to take my anger out on them." Logan took a deep breath after the small rant. Emile took a deep breath "That is completely valid. It is okay to feel like that. You should tell them that. They shouldnt be doing that to you." Logan frowned "Roman wouldnt accept that from me. He will go into a agrument with me. I could try but it may not work. They also may not listen again. Also yelling would ensue from me not being listened too." Emile nodded understandingly "I understand that. If they do not listen then you need to try to voice over them and try to stop their yelling so that you can talk." Logan nodded from that "Thank you Dr. Picani." Emile grinned "This session is over, would you like to schedule another appointment?" That caused Logan to nod "Yes please". Emile nodded "Will do, have a great day." Logan nodded and got up, leaving the room peacefully.

Amount of words: 449