Enemies to lovers| Part 2

You were sitting on the couch and trying to find something to watch and than Victoria comes and sits next to "what should I watch" you asked her "how to not hate damiano anymore" she replied and I stared at her "come on, you're our manager and which includes Dami and you both hate eachother for breathing" she said " well not my fault he always annoys me when I try to live" you replied "can you both please make it up and do we can live with peace" Vic said "I agree" Thomas said entering the living room "I don't" Damiano said as he walked behind Thomas "fuck off damiano" you said "you fuck off to" he replied and everyone replied and you threw a pillow at him.

It was 1:30am and you could not sleep at all, you went downstairs to get water and saw damiano sitting on the sofas writing, "what are you doing up so late?" I asked "why are you?" Damiano replied "I couldn't sleep, anyways you don't care so yeah.." you said.

He looked at you and you looked back and you both just stared at each other, "well Do you need help with anything?" You said "maybe with the last lyrics, why are you asking me if I need help, what are you trying to kill me or something" he said "no bitch I'm trying to distract myself so I can sleep more, and because I wanna get over the hate phase.." you said damiano looked at you shocked "well only if you do" he replied, "ofc I do, as you're manager it's kinda hard to argue over everything ngl." You said

Damiano came closer to you and you felt butterflies for no reason •why am I feeling this way• you said in your head "ever since we first met I always wanted to tell you this" Damiano said not breaking eye contact, he grabbed a your hands "what do you wanna say" you replied "Will you be my girlfriend, shit I know it sounds weird but I loved you for a very long time and I never showed it because I didn't want the others to suspect anything.." Damiano said

You were shocked "Damiano I always felt the same but I never showed it, I would love to be your girlfriend and what do we tell the others" you said "OMG yay, we should tell them tomorrow maybe... it's 2 am so yeah.." Damiano said "what do you wanna do know"  you said winking at Damiano

Smut warning⚠️
"I wanna fuck you til you scream and cry" he said making your lips meet, he kissed you passionately as he picked you and took you to his room, threw you in the bed and took off his clothes and you took off you're shirt, you were only wearing an oversized shirt so when you took it off you were only left in bra and underwear, "sei così bella" he said when he took off your bra, going from kissing your lips to your neck making you moan, he went down to your panties and took it off and kissed your inner thighs, he started licking you and you moaned, he put his 2 fingers in and made you gasp, he went faster and faster making you moan. "Dami..I'm...close" you said "I know baby" he replied as he went faster and faster until you came. "Now it's your turn" you said as you went on your knees, you started sucking and he  was already moaning you looked at him seeing that his face was enjoying the pleasure "I'm close" he said as you grabbed the back if your head and made you go in all the way, he came in your mouth and you swallowed it, it was a lot but you still took it in.
He threw you on the bed "you sure you can handle it" he said "not sure but I need you rn" you replied, he started thrusting inside you and you both moaning "im close" you said "im close to baby just hold it for a second" he relied as he went faster and faster, you both came at the same time and he dropped his head on your chest kissing your b00bs once more "I'm glad you're mine now" he said looking up at you and smirking "I'm luckier" you replied and fell asleep in each other's arms..
———————————————————————————

guys there will be one more part to this in a bit❤️