Day 2

Omz's alarm went off but Omz didn't woke up. He was sleeping till 7 am until he woke up after he remembered that he hadn't feed the chat. "Fuck fuck fuck" Omz said to himself after seeing that there were no more milky boxes.

Omz ran to his car (still without license🙄) and drowe to Walmart to get more milky boxes. But Walmart was closed (idfc why) so Omz had to go home to make chat something else this morning.

~Time skip~

Omz ended up going to McDonald's and spend another 450$ on chat's food. (lmao he be broke after this) He went to tell can't to get up and go eat. When he opened the door chat was angrily waiting for Omz to throw them milky boxes.

"We ran out of milky boxes and Walmart was closed so I got y'all McDonald's" Omz said, trying to make chat happier. "So McDonald's for breakfast and lunch?! LET'S GOOOOOO" Chat yelled. "No, only for breakfast because I ain't paying another 450$ for y'all McDonald's food" Omz said angrily while looking at chat. "MOOOOOOOM!!"Chat yelled. "Yes my lovely children?" Woman walked in the room with chat and Omz. "Dad said that he won't feed usss" Chat fake cried to make their mom feel bad about them. "OMZ! Feed them or we are getting divorce" Woman said madly. "Ughhh fineeee" Omz said really annoyed.

~Time skip~

After a long talk with chat, Omz took them to amusement park (main point to leave chat there forever). "Here we are and here is 5$ for everyone." "Only 5$ dad?!" Chat said confused af. "Yes 5$, I ain't made out of money" Omz said while walking to get tickets.

"It would do 6750$, need anything else?" Cashier asked nicely. "6750$ AYO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" Omz yelled. "Here" Omz said madly while paying.

>Omz POV<

What the hell?! 6750$! I really need to start working or make woman work more to get money to pay for food.It ain't easy to take care of 150 children.

>Nobody's POV<

"Chat let's go home, it's 7 pm already!" Omz yelled and chat slowly walked to him. "Get in the car but NO sleeping or I will eat your food" Omz said while looking at chat madly.

~Time skip~

"Dad can we please watch cocomelon?" Chat asked kindly for the first time ever. "Only because you asked nicely chat" Omz said while he searched cocomelon on YouTube. "Here" Omz pressed play. "But if even one of you say something stupid, y'all will head to bed!" Omz said while looking at chat. "Ok DAAAAAD" chat said happily.

~Not even five minutes later~

"OMG simping for the child tho" few chat's said. "That's it no more cocomelon for you crusty musty dusty iPad kids" Omz said angrily. "Into basement now" Omz yelled. And like last time Omz pushed chat off the stairs and locked the basement door. He went to watch TV with woman until it was 11pm and Omz and women head to bed to sleep.

•Elloo Jem here again! This was a short chapter lol.
I'll try making longer chapters, but enjoy cocomelon music you crusty dusty iPad kids🙄✋
ΔIf there are any misspelled parts let me knowΔ

Remember to drink water or monster or I will haunt you down and slap you >:}
Not forcing to eat :] •

Words 312