Ch. 6 Permit

■Y/N's POV■

The clock is ticking, it shows that it's nine o clock in the evening. Dad turns the sign from open to close. Mom moves the empty trays from our showcase to the backroom.

Y/N's mom: sweetie... will Takahiro come today?

Mom was asking me from the other room.

Y/N: ah... yes, earlier he suddenly said that he wants to come...

Y/N's mom: okay, I'll prepare dinner for four then...

Mother excuse

I'm cleaning up the counter then I hear dad says.

Y/N's dad: speak of the devil...

I look at the entrance as dad opens the door.

Hanamaki: good evening, sorry for intruding...

There Takahiro is standing in the doorway. Father told him to get inside  and he walks towards me right away.

Y/N: welcome Takahiro... where were you going today?

Takahiro takes the broom from my hand and hands me a bag of Mellon.

Takahiro: I'll tell you later... here, take this with you to the kitchen... you can go help Mrs. L/n... I'll help Mr. L/n here...

Y/N's dad: yes, go on...

I nod my head and go to the kitchen.

Time passed, unknowingly, Takahiro and I have been together for ten years. We graduated from Aoba Johsai for almost nine years ago.

We both continue our study in Miyagi University and finish our study on time. After that Takahiro trying to look for a job but he was still hasn't found the opportunity even until now, but he gets to work part time and expand his experience in many field.

As for me, I help out at our store, running the family business with my parents.

Takahiro sometimes stop by to help out here at the store when he has nothing to do. But if he's busy with his part time job, he'll just help out cleaning the store like this. Lately he never comes during the day, I guess he's really busy.

Mother was placing plates on the table when I arrived in the kitchen.

Y/N: mom, Takahiro brought this for us...

Mom look at me and she looks delighted.

Y/N's mom: that looks good sweetie... please wash it and cut it enough for all of us...

I did as I was told. I cut the mellon amd put it in the refrigerator so we can eat cold mellon after dinner.

After that I help out with our meal and when it's done, mom call out on Takahiro and dad. All of us enjoy our dinner and then eat the mellon Takahiro brought for us.

Y/N's mom: this mellon is very tasty... thank you Takahiro...

Hanamaki: you're welcome Mrs. L/n... glad you like it...

Y//N's dad: yeah it's good, where did you get this?

Takahiro says that he saw it in a store not far from our neighborhood. As we enjoy our mellon, Takahiro drinks and suddenly fix his sitting form.

 As we enjoy our mellon, Takahiro drinks and suddenly fix his sitting form