°=<Love at first sight>=°

It was a rainy day, it was pretty empty in the coffee shop as well. At the time there was only three people in the shop, rainbow dash and twilight and a random customer, it's twilight's first day on the job, and then someone comes in finally! Twilight was called to take his order. He was blue & white looking bird.
Twilight: Hi! What would you lik-
[She found herself stock in his eyes]
---:
Um- ma'am are you ok?
[He said concernely thinking he did something wrong]
Twilight:
O- oh y- y-eah sorry
[she stuttered out]
She then took his order and started to make
it,waiting for her was rainbow dash waiting to mock her jokingly.

Rainbow dash:
Sooo~
What happened?~

Twilight still in that state,she felt something new just by looking at the man's eyes.

Rainbow dash:
TWILIGHT!
[She yelled trying to get her attention]

Twilight:
Oh sorry^^"
I was...um...
As she stops talking and just looks at the coffee she made for the bird man.

Twilight:
I should get this to him before it gets cold.

She goes to the man's table who was just on the phone but now looks sad.
Twilight puts the cup of coffee on the table and after a few seconds asked if she could sit with him.

Twilight:
Are you ok sir?...

---:
Oh uh yeah...^^"
Just have bit if a bad day...

Twilight:
Oh, well I'm free to listen for a bit, I mean today is going really slow.

Mordecai:
Oh, well I'm mordecai you are...?

Twilight:
I'm twilight sparkle, but just call me twilight^^
So what's wrong?

Mordecai:
Just a few months ago me and my girlfriend broke up and my best friends wedding is coming soon and I told him I'd bring someone but now I have no one to come with me...

Twilight:
Oh that's sad, I hope you find someone soon
[She smiled]

Just by seeming her smile made mordecai feel a bit better.

Mordecai:
Thank you...
But just then he had a idea it was outrageous but it's worth a try.

Mordecai:
Um I was wondering if you'd go as my plus one! I know we just met and all but we can go as friends! It's at fairy land beach and there's a lot of cool things next to it we could hangout and get to really know each other.

Twilight:
I would love to!
[She smiled again]

Mordecai couldn't help but to get up and hug her.
Twilight lightly blushed and hugged back. after a bit more talking more people came in and twilight had to get back to work she gave mordecai her number and he left.

•[Authors note]•
Remember this is a joke so don't take thing's seriously.
It's my first story.
{this story is being made by shawty for FUN}