Truth or Dare (KotLC Keefitz Part 2)

Keefe's POV

"Sophie, truth or dare?" Fitz asked. I stared at him, trying to be mad, but I was kind of failing at it. He had said last week that he wasn't ready to tell anybody about us yet, and I was not happy about it. I wanted the world to know that Fitz Vacker was my boyfriend. Sophie thought for a moment.

"Ummm... dare." She said. Fitz smirked.

"I was hoping you'd say that. I dare you to kiss Biana." He said, and I could hear the smugness in his voice. I knew that he was trying to find a way to get Sophie and Biana together since he found out Biana liked Sophie, and I knew he thought this was his chance. He'd invited all of us over to Everglen for a sleepover, immediately saying he wanted to play truth or dare. Sophie blinked. Biana was bright red. Sophie turned to Biana, who she was sitting next to. She smiled a bit, though looked embarrassed, and leaned in to kiss her. Their lips met for just a moment, but Biana looked ecstatic. Sophie cleared her throat, fighting the blush away from her face, and turned to me.

"Keefe, truth or dare?" She asked, and I smirked.

"Um duh, dare!" I yelled, she just rolled her eyes. Though out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw Fitz glaring at her. Was he jealous...?

"Okay then, I dare you to pick the next game." She said, clearly done with truth or dare. I thought about Fitz's Sophiana plan, and mentally debated between Spin the Bottle and Seven Minutes In Heaven, both of which were human games, like Truth or Dare. I decided on Seven Minutes in Heaven because it was easier to rig.

"Seven Minutes In Heaven." I said smugly, and everybody groaned. Tam glared at me. "You just had to pick the worst game ever, didn't you?" I nodded, beaming. Marella on the other hand clapped excitedly.

"Yay! There is gonna be some dramaaaaaaaaa. Oo, can we play the no fakers version?" She asked.

"Obviously," I scoffed, "We gotta make it juicy." No Fakers was our own alternate version, you weren't allowed to leave the closet until you at least kissed once, and it was obviously Marella's favorite. Of course we had no way of telling that you actually kissed, but it was just the honors system. Marella was always trying to get us together, and she said this was the best way to do it.

"And my rule, if there's a spark, you have to tell me!" She stated, and we all rolled our eyes and nodded. We all wrote out names down on pieces of paper and threw them into the bowl. I pulled out the first two names.

"Tam and Fitz. Wait, Tam and Fitz?!" I blinked at the slips of paper, then glared at Tam. Of all the people it could've been. He glanced at Fitz, who looked at me. I narrowed my eyes at him, sending a message saying 'don't you dare'. But, of course, being the infuriating little boyfriend that he is, he grabbed Tam's hand and walked into the closet. I glared at that door in silence for the entire seven minutes, then finally I heard the timer go off, and they both walked out. First came Tam, whose face was expressionless, but then there was Fitz. He looked slightly flustered, and I was the only one who noticed, besides Marella of course.

"Looking a little pink there, Fitz..." She said in a sing-song voice, and of course that made him even more flustered. I decided it was time to move on from this, so I pulled the next names.

"Dex and Linh." I raised an eyebrow at the slips of paper. This should be interesting. Both of them had been pretty quiet all night, but neither looked embarrassed when they went in. Tam gave Dex a warning look, and Linh must've noticed, because she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Oh stop it Tam, you idiot." She said playfully before dragging a now nervous looking Dex into the closet. They came out when the timer went off, though still, neither were embarrassed, just Dex glancing at Tam cautiously as he sat down.