Loki x little space reader

Third person view
Pronouns: they/them

The day is long, costumers yell at Y/N wether it was because they didn't sell something or they wanted to return something that they didn't sell. Finally at 6:30 they were able to leave.

You walk along the side walk wanting to cry, long to be stopped by Loki teleporting in front of you "love wha-" he couldn't even finish his sentence as you hugged in tightly starting to cry "oh P/L" Loki said softly picking you up sighing softly wishing to help more. Loki tp the both of them to your room holding you close, gently sitting on the bed turning on the tv humming softly to you

"Dear would you like me to turn on F/S?" Loki asked them softly. They nod letting out soft hiccups from crying, softly putting Y/N on the bed going to get them some juice and a pacifier. "P/L, orange juice or apple juice?" "Apple" they said softly hold Your favorite stuffy, while Loki left to get you some juice and your favorite snack, Mac and cheese.

You sighed softly as Loki came back with mac and cheese and a boodle with apple juice in it putting it on the bed, going to the closet getting you some more comfortable clothes while you watch him. He gave you a kiss on the cheek, before asking "can you put your arms up for me please?" He asked softly. You put both of your arms up, as he takes of your shirt. He held a soft baby blue color baggy shirt. He puts it on you smiling "there you go baby" he said softly fixing your hair kissing you on the cheek, as you tired to feed yourself but Loki took over quickly. Once you were done he wiped your face "do you to put on some pjs?" Loki asked softly. They nod as Loki got you dressed being very careful and calm.

(This is what your wearing now without back and shoes)Loki held you letting you rest in his lap as they feel asleep

Loki held you letting you rest in his lap as they feel asleep. As you fall asleep Loki turned off the tv humming softly rocking you to sleep the sun down and your stomach full and feeling warm

Fin!~
Word count: 378