Chapter 3~"Pops?"

Tony's POV

Steve had snuck up behind Y/N and hit her over the head with his shield I ran to her amd caught her just before she hit the ground stopping him from doing anything else. "Do you know who she is" Steve asked, I nodded my head " I do and I need to tell Fury before we do anything at all" I replied "Who is she then?" Steve pressed, I sighed in annoyance "Someone Fury has been looking for a long time" that was all I said before took off and flew back to the quinjet to find everyone already there Steve still a couple of feet behind me. "Bruce I need to see if she has any injuries and make sure her vitals are stable." I said, Bruce nodded ad made his way over to her, I sighed as I made my way to sit in the pilot seat.

Natasha POV

Silence overtook the ship aside from Bruce checking over the target. I looked over to them to see her shirt open my eyes roamed over her taking in the view of her 8 pack as well as the scars and tattoos that complimented them ,looking at her biceps that were lined with tattoosas well one of them being Hydra'snmark, my gaze drifted towards her face seeingher perfectly sculpted eyesbrows, her sharp jawline and cheekbones, her mouth slightly parted her lips looked so plump and kissable. Heat rushed to my face as I averted my gaze and cleared my throat awkwardly. Clint looked over to me with a concernd face,"You alright there Nat you look a little flushed?" Clint asked I nodded my head. My eyes downcast, "Yeah I'm fine probably just some allergies" I replied oblivious to the gazes and small smirks sent my way by Clint and Steve.

No one's POV

As soon as the jet had landed a unconscious Y/N was rushed towards the cells and locked in there so she wouldn't be able to use her powers. Tony had hurried away to call Nick. Steve and Natasha were outside of Y/N cell waiting for her to wake up, Bruce  was down in medbay checking her vitals from a safe distance just in case she couldn't be contained in her cell. Bucky had been in the living room away from Y/N he knew her in his Hydra days of course Tony had asked him if Bucky knew her he said yes not knowing why the billionaire had asked. As soon as Fury had gotten of the phone with Tony he had but practically ran to the Avengers tower. Anxious to see if his daughter was alive though he kept a stoic face he mentally and emotionally preparing himself for what was to come. Would you recognize him,would yall be able to rekindle your father/ daughter relationship, would his little Tiger come back to him. Only time would tell.

Your POV

I woke up with a throbbing pain in the back of my head and hushed voices,"Is she really alive" a voice said "My little Tiger is back" a familiar voice, I opened my eyes to see that I was tied up I looked up to see a black man with an eyepatch, Tony Stark, a familiar redhead and a blonde haired man. "Guys she's awake" the redhead said both men stopped and turned to me with a sad look in both of their eyes "Y/n" the black man trailed off, "Why does everyone keep calling me that I don't know who the hell that is" I growled. The man looked at me like I had two heads,"You don't remember me?" he asked softly, I scoffed "obviously I don't do you really think I wouldn't remember Patchy the Pirate opposite." I said the man only laughed at me I tilted my head slightly squinting my eyes at him, "Oh it's definitely you I'd recognize that sarcasm anywhere." "Who are you talking about!!!" I yelled at the man The man only a shook his head as he looked over to the billionaire "Tony is there anyway to fix this?" The billionaire nodded his head,"we could use Wanda do the opposite of what Hydra did to give her back her memories." He said, "who is Wanda?" I asked the man turned to me "she's someone that can help you break free of Hydra's mind control" "But they find me what would even happen if I got these so called memories back" I argued "You'd remember us you'd remember....me" the black man responded sadly for the billionaire. "And remembering you would do what exactly?" I questioned. "You'd get your life back, you'd be able to have a life, rather than hurting people you could save them,have friends, find love." I mentally had had battle with myself wondering if I could have a life that didn't have blood on my hands and a life where I could peacefully. "It's completely up to you if you don't want to we'll seem if we could wait until your memories return or find another way." I looked up at him to see any uncertain or lies only to find him sending me a pleading yet somehow lovng gaze, I  hesitantly nodding looking back up him.
He slightly sent me small smile "Bring her in Tony." The man nodded as he pressed the intercom "Friday please call in wiggly woos." 'Yes sir'the AI replied

Wanda POV

"Ms . Maximoff  Mr.Stark has requested your presence in the cells."
"Okay tell him I'll be down there soon."
"Yes ma'am."  The AI replied
I made way down to the cells to see the whole team and Fury standing around a cell. Tony looked back and saw he beckoned me over "We need you to try and unlock her memories." He said "Does she want her memories back?" I asked, he nodded his head. " You can ask her yourself if you don't believe me."  I nodded my head as I entered the cell.

Your POV

The redhead witch entered my cell and began makingnher way to me. " Are you really sure you want to do this there's not a 100% chance this could work?"  The young witch asked me I nodded my head. "Alright." She replied she placed her hands on both side's of my head as red wisps came from them. A scream tore from my mouth as a unbearable pain coursed through my body, everything came back to me. The suit, the fire, and the man who kidnapped me who standing nothing but a few feet away from me. My eyes watered as I opened them. "Pops?" I called out my father rushed into the cell and tackled me in a hug I groaned as I stumbled back slightly, " Welcome home Tiger."

Damn 1.1k words never knew I  could write so much.
Cya~ Taco