Possessive 😤🥴

And the next morning I woke up and saw Karthik sleeping , still hugging me! He was so cute and handsome ! And his lips had a cute pout and I giggled at it ! Normally when he is awake , he looks hell hot and damn ! But during sleeping he looks so cute . And I slowly escaped from his grip and went and had a bath and got ready ! I got ready in a simple kurti and went and made coffee for me and u know , green tea for him ! And I took his green tea and woke him up!

Me : Karthik... it's late ! We have to go to work! Get up....

    And he sleepily woke up and yawned and I smiled at that and he smiled at me !

Karthik : Good morning ini ! I had a good sleep last night!

Me : Great ! Now , here drink ur green tea and get ready !!

      I said and went out of the room and soon the girls came out and Anna's also came ! And Anna's chopped veggies while we made ready everything for the sandwich!

Vinayak : Hey Divya ! Look at Roshini and learn something ! See , she is not asking Karthik to do anything and on behalf of him , she is doing everything ! You are literally making me work!

Divya : Dei dei ! Be happy I am asking you to do some work ! After marriage , u will be the one literally doing everything ! So get practiced to it ! I can't be like rosh , don't even expect it !

        Both the Anna's looked at the girls with a 😳 look while I giggled !! And Karthik came out and he said Everyone a good morning!

Sakthi : Dei ! Why do your face is glowing ? Enna da Romance ah last night?

Me : Anna !

      I said and Karthik hitted him on his arms while Anna's ran around the house and he chased them ! All of us were laughing at their reactions ! And soon they all stopped out of breath and I was laughing and ...

Karthik : You look so beautiful while laughing ini !

     He said looking at me and my cheeks warmed up and I blushed looking down !! And all whooed at us !

Divya : Dei ! We also laugh , but u never say like this?

Vinyak : Even I won't say like this ! Why will he say ! My thangachi laughs like a angel while u laugh like a saatan ( devil )

     And everyone laughed while they fought ! And we all had our breakfast and was about to go out , when a car pulled up ! We all took our belongings and closed the door and went and saw Raghav ! Shit ! I forgot I asked him to come right !

Raghav : Good morning guys !

Girls and Anna's : Good morning Raghav !

Raghav : Good morning Rosh!

Me : Good morning senior !

    And the girls and Anna's sat in the car and started and went,  while I looked between the two men !

Raghav : Come on , let's go !

Karthik : Come on ini ! I will take you!

Raghav : Why are you troubling urself bro! I will take her ! No problem for me !

Karthik : Ini ! Come with me !

    Karthik holded my hand while Raghav holded my another! I looked between them both ! And they both were literally fighting through their gazes ! And I was struck up between them ! I can't hurt Karthik by going with Raghav ! And I can't break my promise to Raghav by going with Karthik ! The only solution is !

Me : I will take the cab ! Just leave me u both !

     I said angrily and left them making them look at me shocked ! And I booked a cab and went while they both followed the cab I go! Am I a toy that they both take possession of ! Idiots! And I went to the company and girls dragged me !