chapter 27

[ Sangyeon pov ]

I woke up with Y/n as view. She looked adorable, I kissed her cheek and whispered "I love you princess" and walked out of the room closing the door softly.

I went downstairs to kitchen and finished making us a breakfast then suddenly I felt a figure behind me. I turned around and Y/n standing there.

"Good morning" I said as I hugged her. She hugged me back "Good morning too" she yawning.

"Let's eat. After that we're going somewhere" I said and she look at me weirdly.

"Where do you want to take me?" She asked and I started laughing.

"You know I love something secret" I said and she sit down in front of me and took the food.

"This is amazing!" She said and grabbing more pancakes. I smiled myself

"Come on just tell me" She said as she finished her food. I crossed my arms and look at her. "I won't tell you." I said with a chuckle.

The morning soon passed by quickly. Soon it was afternoon then evening, I have planned to do something special for Y/n today. She means the world to me and I wanted her to felt special.

[ Time skipped ]

I wanted her to remember this. It was around 6.00pm, I got Y/n blindfold on and she was smiling non stop. I was nervous and I hope she will be happy.

I hope this will be good, I have a ring on my pocket. "Where are we going Sangyeon?" She asked and I smiled and put my hands on her thighs.

"You will found out soon" I said

Once we arrived, I took the blindfold off her pretty eyes and she looked around.

[ Y/n pov ]

Sangyeon took the blindfold off and I rubbed my eyes. I opened and looked around, we were at the park and there's a set up of a table. I gasped and looked at him. Was he planned to do something here?

We walked to the table and sitting there. My curiosity is killed me. I want to know why he brought me here

"Why are we here" I asked curiously and he smiled at me. He held my hands and looked me in the eyes.

"Y/n" He held my hands tightly as I looked at him. "I don't know if you felt the same as me.." he started.

"But I love you. I am glad that I met you, I'm glad to have you in my life and be with you. I'm sorry if I hurt you" He said and started to bend down.

He took out something in his pocket and brought out a ring. "Y/n.. will you marry me?" He said and I nod excitedly.

"Yes! I would!" I said. He looked at me and I can telling that he looked so happy.

I held out my hands and he put the gorgeous ring on my finger. I was happy as my smile is growing big. He kissed me.

"I love you too Sangyeon" I said as I broke our kiss. He looked at me. "Thank you for accepting me Y/n" he said and I laughs. "Of course." I can't believe I fell in love with my kidnapped

"Great! I'm going to tell the world that you're mine" He laughs. "Hey!" I said and he hugged me tightly.

***

One chapter left before the ending. Happy ending is coming soon hehe :)