First day of school!

Ashi's pov:

I literally was running to reach the light blue colored building, which people around used to say a school. Don't know where my mind was as I kept blubbering something in irritation and annoyance.

"Shit! It's alredy 7.30. Aur school toh 15min mei start ho jayegi!! Are yr.. mujhe late nhi hona h! Bhag Ashi bhaag!"

I encouraged myself and started running and took the most small turn when unfortunately-

"Ahh!"

My school bag flung in air and some books fell from my hand. I screamed a little, thanking God for saving me. I barely opened my scared eyes to look at the boy who jumped from his bloody bike, that hit me, and ran towards, looking worried.

"Hey! Are you okay! I am sorry. Voh mujhe bike slow chalani chahiye thi, I am so sorry. Tumhe kahi chot toh nhi ayi na? I am very sorry. I was just-"

"One minute!" I yelled as a attempt to shut his mouth. I found myself looking at his chocolaty face, deep brown eyes, which were brimming with guilt and apology. I smiled a little looking at his tense face and got on my feet.

"It's okay. Mujhe kuch nhi hua h. I am totally fine, and shayad meri hi galti thi, I can't walk straight. Tumhe sorry bolne ki zarurat nhi h." I tried to calm him and apologize from my side as I knew the fault was wholly mine.

"Are nhi tum kyu sorry bol rhi h. Meri hi glti thi. I am sorry" he again said with his head hung down.

"Acha dono ki hi galti thi and dono ne sorry bhi bol diya so now yeh baat bhul jate h." I tried to shrug it as I was feeling hurricane in my heart and mind for not getting late, the first fuckin' day of my new school.

"U'm.. vaise tum new ho kya? Is school dress mei tumhe phli baar dekha." He asked and that time I noticed that he was wearing the same school dress. So he is from same school. Good! I told myself. Atleast he would not bully me after this. Haha.

"Haa voh dad ka transfer ho gya h toh mujhe mid term mei admission lena pada." I told him politely after we completed picking the mess of books I have created.

"Ohh toh tum hotel mei rhti ho?" He asked politely.

"Yes! Unfortunately." And an awkward silence prevailed. I looked at my watch just to panick and shout.

"Tumhe school k liye late nhi ho rha h kya? It's already 7.55?" I exclaimed wondering why he smiled.

"Nhi. School toh 8.30 se h, new schedule nhi dekha tumne?" He said.

"Ohh. I was just unknown with this." And again a piercing, awkward situation came. Hell, I never felt so awkward!

"Toh tum mere sath chal do!" He said and I looked at him with my saucer wide eyes.

"Nahi mera matlab h ki mai bhi school hi ja rha hu, if you don't mind!" He pointed to his bike. It was a duke and I really appreciate the model but I don't have a slightest thought to go with a stranger. I just turned my gaze away as I was confused how to deny. 

"Hey. It's okay! Mai chalta hu phir. See you after school." He turned to get to his bike. And I spoke instantly

"I m sorry. Voh tum bura my manna but voh mai akele hi-" and I drowned my words.

"Are maine kaha na tumse, it's okay. Mai smjhta hu. Bye." He said with a understanding nod. I smiled back to him when he flew his bike in Seconds.

---

"Ooh moi gudd! Lectures mai itni neend kyu ati h yr? Upr se yeh toh first hi h." I yawned loudly, ofc crouching to hid my face. When I heard.

"Good morning sir! Mai undr aa skta h kya?" Ah so students come late as well, to a big school like this. H'm. Good. I'll try myself one day.

"Daya! Why are you late again?" The teacher screamed enough to hit my sleepy head.

"Sorry sir. Voh yeh Raghav ki vajah se late hua. Sach bol rha h mai!" He pushed a boy, I guess Raghav, almost down to the earth.

"Pata h mujhe kisne late kiya hoga. Get in fast!" The teacher now turned again to that black wall and started scripting his own language.

I looked at the boy, ya named Daya, he intentionally hit every boy sitting in the boy's row, and reached up the last bench, only to accompany me on the left. Hell! Why on earth is he around me? Well he ain't disturbing me, and that's enough I could spare him for. I again downed my head on the bench.

★★★

Abhijeet's pov:

Huff. I sighed. Finally I will be allowed to exit this torturous room. No, school isn't over, just interval. I got up from my 2nd bench and started moving to the door.

"Hey!"

I exclaimed suddenly glancing at a sad and sleepy face passing through the corridor. Yes. She was the same girl, whom I hit in the morn. U'm! I'm still feeling guilty.

"Hello!" Her words barely caught my ears and I looked at her face. She was indeed beautiful, cute but now was looking annoyed over something.

"How was your half day?"  I quipped while matching her speed and walking beside her.

"Fine!" She tried to smile, but couldn't exactly.

"Your face don't match your words!" I said simply and looked straight where we were heading. She was staring me, I know that.

"I think I could have got a better section than this one!" She said with a frown.

"Konsa section h tumhara?" I asked simply.

"B!"

I looked at her coz I was well known what might be the cause of her annoyance. But rather I felt to leave the topic.

"I'm in A. Well, Would you mind walking to the canteen?", I shyly added, "voh mujhe bohot bhookh lagi h!" And I downed my head when she chuckled.

"I won't, chalo!" She accepted and we walked on.

"Voh, tumne apna naam nhi bataya?" I asked a little hesitantly. I hope I wasn't making her uncomfortable.

"Ohh haa, voh din mei jyada baat nhi ho payi. So, I am Ashi Kashyap. And you?" I stared her before holding her delicate hand and shaking lightly.

"I am Abhijeet Singh Thakur!"

"Wow you sound so brave!" She said and unknowingly I blushed.

"Mai yaha kisiko janti toh nhi hu, and mere friends bhi kuch khaas nhi bne toh, can we be friends?"

I felt as if blood in my veins have got into a huge tsunami. She already asked me, what I wanted to ask her. I tried to control my excitement and nodded with a small smile.

"Bilkul! I would be lucky to have you!"  Fuck you Abhijeet, I changed instantly, "I mean lucky to be your friend!" And hash! She just smiled and we started talking about some syllabus stuff and then went to our respective classes. Damn! How much I wished her to be in my class.

♪~~♪~~♪~~♪~~♪~~♪~~♪♪~~♪~~♪~~♪~~♪~~♪~~♪

<1>

A/N:- Daya sir ka role bht jaldi aayega ek dhamake ke saath. *Wink*

Don't forget to share your feedback!

+S+