WAKING THEM UP WITH A BLOWJOB

Characters: Gojo Satoru, Nanami Kento, Toji Fushiguro, Choso, Sukuna, Geto Suguru

Warning: mature content ahead: consensual.

Nanami: 

He thought he was dreaming, so he didn't wake up immediately. You started slowly, but as soon as you went for deep-throating, soft moans started escaping his lips. His groans were music to your ears, and seeing him furrow his brows in his sleep while mumbling your name meant that he was enjoying this as much as you were.

You could feel his hips tense as he slowly opened his eyes. His face turned a bright shade of red as he realized what you were doing. He didn't stop you though. He covered his face with one hand in an attempt to hide the redness, caressing your hair with the other one. You understood that he was getting close to his climax when he carefully started pushing your head so it'd go faster. It didn't take him long to come after that.

Toji: 

Being an assassin, he senses anything that happens to, and around him, even when he's sleeping; so when you tried this, he woke up in a heartbeat. His dick didn't even get to get hard before he caught your wrist and pulled you closer. "Playing a dangerous game, aren't we?". He let go, jerking his head once in the direction of his cock. "Continue".

Happily, you got back to what you started. Grabbing his length with both hands, caressing his tip, slowly taking in more and more. You tried your best to make him feel good. Results were showing, as you could hear him muffing some groans. You were surprised he didn't go rough, letting you take care of it yourself the entire time.

Gojo: 

He was incredibly tired after returning from yet another long trip, so he didn't wake up right away. You started by leaving a small track of kisses on his length, from the bottom to the tip. When you were ready to take him all in, his breath quickened, letting you know that he was unconsciously getting aroused. You smiled satisfied as you accelerated your pace, trying to get him come before waking up.

That didn't happen. He woke up, startled and confused by what you were doing. It didn't take him long before he realized, a smile making its way on his face. "Well, this sure is a nice way to wake up." Giving him a sweet smile in return, you turned your face back to his cock, intending on finishing what you started. "Such a good girl".

Choso: 

Oh this sweet, little baby. He was so confused. He woke up pretty fast and kind of panicked since he didn't understand what was happening, still confused after waking up so suddenly. You tried calming him down, placing one hand on his chest and pushing him back so he could lean on the pillows. "Don't worry, baby. Let me take care of this. Just relax and enjoy". He did as you said, resting his head on the bed's headboard, slowly giving himself away to the pleasure. You couldn't help but be so happy hearing him groan, moaning your name occasionally.

His chest started rising and falling with rapid breaths as his body tensed, sign that he was close. Once he came, still laying on the bed, he started looking for your hand. He pulled you next to him, into a weak hug. "Thank you".

Sukuna: 

I see you like playing with fire. When you went for it, he woke up and was incredibly angry for disturbing his sleep. He definitely was in a bad mood, so when you apologized and tried getting away, he pulled you back. "Where do you think you're going now? Get back here and finish what you started." You were lowkey scared of getting close again, but the thought of what was to happen if you disobeyed him was even scarier.

You started taking care of his tip, going slowly, but once the first groan left his lips, he placed his hands on your head, pushing his cock deep down your throat. Because of the wild, fast thrusts, you felt like chocking. You were clearly struggling, but he didn't care much. "Isn't this was you wanted?"

Geto: 

Bold of you to assume he was asleep. He just kept his eyes closed, thinking about whoever knows what, when he felt you pulling his cock out of its confinement. His eyes opened immediately, taking you by surprise. "What are you doing?". You just smiled awkwardly in response, dying of embarrassment realizing that you've been caught so quickly. "Surprise?" He let out a short laugh, before leaning back with a flushed expression on his face. "Then, go on."

Seeing his flushed face, you started blushing as well. Trying to hide it, you quickly turned your attention to his cock. Taking his length into you mouth, you teased him by playing with your tongue a lot. He really seemed to like it, since the room was filled with his groans. He interrupted your pace when he started moving his hips, trying to get even deeper down your throat. Once he was done, he smiled softly. "Maybe I should pretend I'm asleep more often"

Yeah so, pretty much almost all my stories are either highly suggestive or nsfw haha