ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ...?

"Heyyy ... oikawa ~ why are you staring at the air all the time? daydreaming with iwaizumi again? "laughed takahiro.

꧁ꕥ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎ꕥ꧂

"That occurs to me ... you've never told us whether you and iwaizumi have ever had or have a sexual relationship with each other ... and what about kawa ~" grinned mattsun. oikawa quickly turned away from them and finished his beer. 

꧁ꕥ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎ꕥ꧂

 he stood up and said, staggering: "I... HAVE TO GO HOME ~" "but nobody is waiting for you, or maybe ~" "n-no no no no... I... just have to go home and sleep, tomorrow I have to work again ... "" That's right, it's Sunday ... then sleep nice kawa ~ " he stumbled out of the bar a little drunk and went to the car. someone stood there in disguise. he wore a mask and had a hood on. who was that...?

꧁ꕥ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎ꕥ꧂

this concealed face looked familiar to him. he moved closer until he could see the person's face. "Iwa... chan? are you that???" iwaizumi quickly shut his mouth and gestured to oikawa to give him the car key. confused, he reached into his jacket pocket and handed it to him. he opened the passenger door and left oikawa there. then hajime sat behind the wheel and drove off. wherever iwaizumi knew where toru lived and walked with him hand in hand up to his apartment. "W-wait iwa ... why are you here?" iwaizumi didn't answer and opened the door with the key that was on the car key. he quickly locked the door behind him and took off his mask and hood. there it was. the face that oikawa hadn't had in front of his eyes for so long.

꧁ꕥ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎ꕥ꧂

oikawa fell into his arms. "Why ... why have I missed you so much iwa-chan ..." he hugged him tightly in his arms and started to cry. "Hey kusokawa ..." he looked up at him. "I have to move in with you." 

꧁ꕥ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎ꕥ꧂

moment. had he just got it wrong or had he just really said that ...? "Heard you right oikawa. i will move to you. Even if it's spontaneous, I'll pay the rent and you won't be bothered as well as possible- "Oikawa nodded. he looked at iwaizumi with a smile. "Finally i can see you again hajime..." he blushed and kissed oikawa gently on the mouth. oikawa moaned softly and opened his mouth so hajime could let his tongue play in his mouth. he gave him free rein and closed his eyes with relish. hardly had he seen him again they kissed passionately like a couple. after the minutes in which they had kissed, they let go of each other and looked deep into each other's eyes. "Please move in with iwa-chan."

꧁ꕥ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎ꕥ꧂