Chapter 10

Disclaimer - In every chapter this disclaimer will be there. This FF is totally imaginary FF and it is available in both (Sarun and Arshi Version). So that everyone can read according to their comfort level. This is Sarun Version and then readers who wants it in Arshi version can go to my profile there they will see the Arshi version. No one individuality and privacy will be damage in this FF. And now happy reading

"Thank you ..thank you guys... And... And I am sorry again."

They all smiled and then abhaas saw that they were moving somewhere so bidding bye to them he went from there. Barun and Sanaya watch later each other and like always she held his arms and they moved out to meet his sister.

*************************************************
Sanaya's POV

There was silence for just 15 minutes. Nobody was talking. Only the sound of heavy rain and strong wind was coming in background. Yes that's right our plan get spoilt because of this rain. And now instead of any restaurant we are sitting here at Barun's flat. Barun and I were in mid to reach restaurant that's when heavy rain fall started. So at last calling his Di he told her that we should planned something at home only. Because Mumbai's rain you know don't let people to move from their place, so the safest zone for us was his house.

Okay coming to the point of meeting her sister. When we entered she was in kitchen and when maid opened the door that's when she comes out from there. And I never thought she would do only plain welcome. I am scared now. Because she only greets me like formally. I think she don't like me. Although Barun has relaxed me but by her behaviour I am scared what if she didn't approve me. These negative thoughts are coming into my mind. I have seen many daily soaps where in sister of lead husband never get well with her sister in law and create problems in her life. I don't want to be in that category. She didn't spoke a word after that and went to kitchen for further work. And now here we are in living room drinking the most wanted coffee and snacks made by her. And must say she is an awesome cook.

Bhumi : So do you know cooking

I was lost in my inner talking and That's when she said to me her first sentence and I didn't expected this would be her first question. And first I Shiver on my place. Because she has so authoritive voice.

"I.. I... " I shuddered what the hell i couldn't able to form a sentence what a shame. All the time o keep blabbering all the unimportant things in front of all why I am shivering and fumbling right now.

"What I...say it loud and clear"

And I got scared more what the hell. I sae towards Barun who was keeping his head low so I couldn't able to watch his face. May be disappointed by ke that I have spoilt the first meet with her sister. I control my emotions and then saw towards his sister again

"I mean ... I don't know how to cook... But...but I know baking" I said as low voice as I can. I am actually feeling like a rude headmaster is sitting in front of me and I am giving viva...Barun still haven't raised his face and now his one hand is entangled with mine and one was on his face. Above his eyes. Bloody hell he isn't helping me with her sister surely i am gonna murder him for that

Bhumi: Baking!! As in cake and brownies... But Barun is a hardcore foodie... How you gonna fill his stomach. Are you going to serve him cake all the time...

She said in little bit higher voice and no soon she did that my eyes started to tear up... And tried to reply but I wasn't able to form a simple sentence now. How ironical me the person who never thought before speaking anything is now speechless. My eyes were already full of water and one by one the left my eyes. And with that nervousness only I started to say in broken voice. I never thought his sister would be so rude on our first meet itself.