Introduction

There was light and darkness, created by the sun and moon. Nothing else in between; two different melodies with a harmony that never ceased to create havoc. For a long time there seemed to be no hope when darkness scavenged light and light parched darkness. There was no balance amongst the two; tearing the world apart. Then, when it seemed to go all too far, the sun and moon intervened. Light and darkness gave rise to shadow, an accord of peace. The sun and moon created the four elements to guard the world from chaos. And that's when the world began to flourish.

The sun and moon chronicles
Chapter 1—The beggining

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

THE BUTTERFLY SCALE

Where darkness meets light and hope is long forgotten
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A B S T R A C T

Valeria sky had never had it easy. Stuck within the monotonous life lacking colors, she dreamt of rainbows and greatness. She held her head in the skies, her mind in the stars and carried an ambitious wish of power and freedom. Freedom she would get, when the annual court fest began.

What she thought would be her freedom, turned out to constrict her within the lines of unknown prophecies, unspoken powers, unheard tales and atrocious secrets heavy enough to drown the four courts. It certainly doesn't get easier when her head has a price.

With her life on the line, and a quest to tear down the laws tying down the four courts; she might as well do the unexpected, the unheard and the unspoken.

Weild the sword and wage a war for the
crown.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

F E A T U R I N G

Choi Beomgyu

❝i wasn't born a warrior, I was born a champion❞