Shit.

"Lou! We're back!" Lucas' shouted from the hall. Lou stood up and turned to Five.

"Fuck--Hide" she pointed to her closet. Five darted over to it, cursing himself as it creaked. He shrank into it, hiding behind a fur coat.

"Lou?" Will called. Double fuck. The girl mentally prepared for the worse. Which somehow included Brenner, a human sacrifice and horse mating?

"Coming!" she shouted, before giving a quick glance at the closet. Lou ran out of the room.

"Where the hell where you?!" a third boy cried, "You were supposed to come to my house an hour ago!" 

"Something came up, Mike, okay?" Five wondered if this is when she was ratting him out. 

"Oh really, what?" the boy (Mike?) snarled, making Five roll his eyes, he was like Diego, demanding to know everything. God, Five missed his brother.

"Um... My.... Period?" it sounded more like a question, making the Hargreeves boy snort quietly. He punched himself mentally for the sound.

"Eww! Too much info, Louisa!" Lucas squealed. 

"Gross!" Will gagged.

"Yuck!" Mike whined

"That's fucking nasty Sinclair!" Dustin shouted, making Five jump, and send a pole to the ground. Everything slowed to a tortoise pace, the house silent. Five bit his tongue, almost drawing blood.

"What was that?" Will breathed out, making Lou feel bad. 

"Louisa Juliet Sinclair, are you hiding something from us?" 

"Uh-" 

Five blinked into the hall, making everyone squeal. He looked at Lou, who nodded slightly, he knew what to do.

"You're sleeping, c'mon, close your eyes, sleeeeeeeping" Lou shushed, earning glares from the boys and a disappointed look from the sour puss. 

"Who the fuck is that?!"

Quadruple fuck.

________________________________________

A/N, I know, its short. sorry it took so long! I've just been so busy (Or lazy ig) that I haven't opened this account!

I will try to get a few more chapters before the end of the month