Shoe Laces

I started walking to Student Council Jean's office, when I passed by the "scary locker" row. No one ever went there, because it's so creepy and monsters live inside of it! I heard an unfamiliar boy and Mona arguing. I heard Mona yell "1. I hate you, 2. I HATE YOU! and 3. I HATE YOU!!!!". I got scared and just quickly walked away.

I started rushing down the stairs when I tripped on my untied shoelaces and fell down the stairs! The ground was coming near but, I didn't fall! I felt someone carrying me, but in fear, I couldn't open my eyes. I was so curious, but I was so scared too! Have I died? Am I in heaven? I opened my eyes and saw Childe. Okay, not Heaven. Definitely Hell. Out of all the people! WHY IS HE STILL EVEN HERE???

"Lumine! Are you ok?" He asked in shock. "Yes, Childe, I'm fine," I said, getting up from his arms. "Okay, but make sure to tie your shoe laces next time. Wouldn't want you to fall for someone else!" He winked. "Yeah, yeah," I rolled my eyes, sat on the stairs and tied my shoe laces. "Oh by the way, I found your hairpin!" He remembered. My face lit up "R-really?". "Yep! Come with me," he said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me.

He dragged me out of school and into his car. "Childe? Can't you just give me the hairpin? And also, why am I in your car? Are you tryna kidnap me?!?" I asked confused. "Don't worry, Lumine. You just gotta trust me on this one," he said. As much as I didn't wanna trust him, I really wanted to find my hairpin. I stayed silent in the car until we stopped after half an hour of driving.

"Childe? Where are we?" I started to get really scared. "You'll see," he winked "But if you're scared, you can always hold my hand,". We walked into this weird-looking restaurant. The sign's glowing light was only lighting one letter, so I really couldn't read it. Before I had the time to guess, Childe put a blindfold on me. "Childe! This is super scary!!! Please tell me what is happening!!!" I got so worried, but then he took of the blindfold and I couldn't believe what I saw!