will read from tomorrow

A girl leaving in america named Jennifer......
Didn't like reading it at alltook her summer break and got a lot of holiday homework But she didn't want to do her holiday homework , she always kept her phone on she was using the phone even on the first day of her leave she passed 10 day like this, she did anything except running the phone in this 10 days...
Her parents used to tell her to study everyday but she used to say that I will study from tomorrow Jennifer knew how important studying was but she was busy talking to her friends that she didn't get time Her mother used to say that if you take out time to study then it will be time, but Jennifer ignored her mother's words . One day her phone fell into the water and it went bad Jennifer checked her savings but she did not have enough money to get her phone repaired Her vocation was about to end but she had not even started her work she had only 5 days left she kept her phone in the drawer And spent day and night in doing her work , now her schools have opened and when she went to school on first day. Her teachers praised her a lot There was more confidence in her , now her papers were about to start, she started preparing.... now her papers started....
His papers was going very good...
She had given all her papers, now her result was about to come, she was very excited.. her result was order and she topped in her class , her parents told her to give your phone we will fixed it but the cute smile.. Jennifer told her parents that now I don't want my phone now if I have my phone permission again... I can't concentrate on my studies then it would be better that I don't fix the phone now... her parents hug Jennifer tightly......

Now we get to know from this story that we all have a talent but we have to bring it out like Jennifer did Now it's your turn to show your talent.....