The Football Game Against Sunnyvale

an-TYSM FOR ALL THE READS. I've been inactive and I'm sorry but someone commented "UPDATE PLS" so here I am :)
-
-
-
-
It was the end of school and I was getting my stuff out of my locker put it in my book bag. I had to stay after school to practice a little bit then it would be time for the game.

We were in practice when my coach yells "ok be in the bus in five minutes it's time for the game"  we all ran and put out uniforms on and ran in the bus. I went all the way till I saw Simon and Kate I sat beside Kate and Simon was across from us. We were all hyped about the game. As we arrived the Sunnyvale Devils were on the field waiting for us. Everyone hopes we win but Kate was telling me all about how Sunnyvale has never lost a game. We had an assembly after wards so We'd get home late which I wasn't to happy about because I'll barley get any sleep.

The game had just started and Peter the Sunnyvale quarterback had already done amazing even though no one wanted to admit it. We were all doing the usual cheers when Timothee, Simons brother finally scored Shadyside a point the crowd went so crazy that it echoed and there was barley anyone there.

It was halftime and me Kate and Simon went to get a pretzel to share we got it and went and sat down on the track we were talking about how Deena should definitely man up and give the box to Sam but as we were talking about that we saw Sam kiss Peter all our jaws dropped to what we imagined the floor. I had known what she had looked like because Kate showed me a picture and pointed her out.

Then it was time for the second half of the game to start it was 2'18 and ShadySide was losing. But before I knew it the game was over ShadySide lost once again 2'26 it honestly wasn't a whole but now it was time for the assembly basically just to talk and pay respects to those who we lost in the mall killing including Heather. It was going well till "I don't see how it was an tragedy when it happens all the time" came from peters mouth. Our Quarterback went over and punched Peter and it became a huge blow out fight.

Next thing I know I saw Kate got elbowed right in the face and then a bunch of punching caused me to get whacked in the face by a knuckle and scratched at the same time.

We got on the bus and I sat down with a wet paper towel on my face and Simon sat next to me he wanted to see if I was ok so he took the towel off and put his hand on my face pushing my hair behind my ear. That sent butterflies through my whole body. Then his other had goes to my scratch with the wet paper towel again to wipe the blood as the other had drops to my thigh and it went to my inner thing and it felt so comfortable. He was so gentle with me "is this hurting" he said so concentrated "no it actually feels nice" I replied. The feeling was amazing till we looked each other it the eye and our lips got close and then it happened we kissed for what felt like for ever it was amazing. He pulled back really quick "I-I'm sorry y/n it's just it was the moment and I like you it's ju-" I cut him off by saying "it's ok Simon I like you to but I think it's to early I wanna get to know you" then things got silent and we heard a load beeping noise from behind the bus...
-
-
-
-
A/n- OMG THAT WAS CRAZY I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT I WAS WORRIED AB POSTING IT BC I FEEL ITS TO EARLY BUT IDKKKK THINGS ARE GONNA GET SPOOOOKKKYYY NEXT CHAPTER SOOOO YEA....