The Ghost

1AM

"Let me tell you all a story about a little ghost named Yujin~" Huening Kai said.

The 5 boys were at Huening's, telling ghost stories in his living room.

"One day, Yujin, a 4 year old, and her parents were found dead in a big mansion! Legend has it, that it's the same exact mansion across Beomgyu's street, ooo~"

Beomgyu frowns and gets closer to Taehyun, hugging him tightly. Taehyun rubs his back to calm him down a bit.

"To what happened, no one knows~ There was no evidence, and no blood! Just the dead family on the living room floor.. it was a sad death."

"Is that all that happens?" Yeonjun asks, he wasn't really afraid of ghost stories. Unlike his boyfriend who was attached to him, shaking.

"There's more. It says that the little girl is seeking revenge on the person that killed them. But I'm not believing this shit when it came from my dad.. he literally told me revenge is what she's after. But here I think she just wants someone to hug her and tell her everything's gonna be ok!" Huening Kai wipes a fake tear.

"If that's the case.. th-then can we go see her?" Soobin asks. Taehyun's eyes widen and hides his face in Beomgyu's shoulder. Gyu doing the same and hiding his face in Taehyun's brown fluffy hair.

"Binie, we don't even know if the legend is true.. and what if she actually ends up putting revenge on us?" Yeonjun sighs, rubbing Soobin's back.

"Actually, let's go." Hyuka says. Everyone looks his way with an 'are you serious' look. Knowing he was serious, everyone got up and went to the door.

Huening Kai fished out 5 flashlights, a few snacks for the trip, water bottles for the 5, some rope just in case, and a kitchen knife also just incase.

"Ok, I've got all we need for the trip." he shows everyone what's in his bag.

"Do we really need a knife?" Yeonjun questions. "It's a ghost, not a human".

"Oh yeahh! Forgot." he placed the kitchen knife back in place.

Everyone quickly put on their coats and goes straight out the door.

"Guys.. I think we should j-just stay back.." Taehyun mumbles, getting comforted by his boyfriend. Beomgyu nods in agreement.

"Yeah, if Taehyun wants to stay back.. I wanna stay back too..." Beomgyu mumbles.

"Look, guys we made it all the way here. Either you come inside or stay out here in the cold yourselves." Yeonjun says, sternly. He then goes inside the mansion, followed by Soobin and Kai.

Beomgyu and Taehyun gulp before stepping inside the mansion, together.

-
Beomgyu, a scaredy cat who acts tough. He likes watching horror movies alone, but ends up getting nightmares the next day.

Taehyun, scared of the dark, has a fear of heights, can't bring thing kid anywhere horror related. But, has no response to items dropping from the sky whatsoever.

Soobin, scared of anything you put in his way, can literally jump if you casually walk by him. Also got a fear of water.

Huening Kai, isn't really scared of anything but heights.