Episode one: "Welcome Home"

Lux parked at his new forever home. He sighed and headed toward the door. He opened it " Lux" Tylor said. He greets him with a fistbump. He farted loudly laughing " Hehe sorry for the smell you get used to it". 

Lux nodded as he entered. He was greeted by two other boys. "Oh, so this is the newbie". One said as he ate a burrito. "This is Rad but his real name is Brad, don't sleep with him when has a belly full of burritos if you know what's good for you," The other said, "I am Nash, my full name is Nashville, but Nash is easier".

"Lux" Lux said.

The day was pretty fun he felt free in this home. Lux didn't like one thing. The farting. It was constant from the others. He now knew why it smelled so bad in this, "House of Farts".

"Lux is something wrong" Tylor asked that night as he directed Lux to his room. Lux wanted to be honest but he didn't want to hurt Tylor or the others in the house he just wanted to see why this thing was going on so much.

"Why do you all fart a lot" Lux asked hastily.

Tylor laughed so hard his dimples were visible.

"Well we love farting but every one here that's new usually does get it. You know we are not Just gas though right".

Lux smiled as he grew sleepy " Your cool it's just new to me" He fell asleep and Tylor joined has they had to share beds. Tylor farted blushing "Sorry I-i..." Lux kissed him. Tylor smiled " I guess you love farts to huh". Lux smiled awake now " And you". Tylor kissed him " Night Lux". "Night Tylor".