Chapter 1

Sorry about my grammar and spelling i am rlly lazy and dont always remember to use punctuation. But i hope you enjoy..

Izuku's POV:
I wake up  to the sound of my alarm beeping. I turn around to see the time. '7:45'.
Oh no.. School starts at 7:50.
I stand up rushing around putting my little space stuff in a box kicking it under my bed, I then rush to my wardrobe pulling my clothes off and putting on my uniform. I then rush to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face ready for the day. I turn to see my alarm clock saying 7:52.
"shhhhh-eeepp!" I shout to myself, i run out the door forgetting to brush my hair so its tangled. I then remember i forgot to bring my hidden chew necklace i wear for school that looks like a normal necklace but i chew incase i slip into little space. I start to panic thinking about the worst scenarios possible that could happen.

I look at my phone, im 10 minutes late for class. I see everyone sitting down listening to aizawa speak. "s-sorry im late sensei" i say looking down at the floor as i walk to my seat.
"its fine midoriya as its you first time beimg late but please be on time next time." aizawa says tired.
I sit down and kacchan turns around and says. "tch arent you supposed to be early isn't that what nerds do."

(time skip to an hour later)

Im writing down notes like everyone else but i get a sudden feeling to be little. I fight back against it for the next half hour of the lesson.

"ok class your good to go for lunch, you have an assignment due in for after the summer which is 12 weeks, dont forget about the field trip you have next week on Monday aswell.
You shall be in groups for this project aswell, but this time ive chosen people for you to work with.

Group one:
Todoroki, uraraka, bakugou and midoriya

Group two:
Aoyama (sorry if i spelt it wrong), asui, yoarozu and mineta

Group 3:
Koda, sato, shoji and ojiro

Group 4:
Kirishima, hagakure, ashido and kaminari

Group 5:
Jirou, sero, iida and tokoyami

You have free time in the dorms until 3:30 pm until you can leave UA
Have a nice summer class"

With that everyone gets up and goes to lunch.

Thx for reading this.
Word count: 423.
Until next chapter!