AU

Hello! And welcome to my re-write. I've chosen to re-write due to a few things. One, my book was actually being read, not something I was expecting. Before any of this book continues I'm going to be explaining my AU (Alternate Universe). And explaining a few things you'll see in the book!

In this Au UA is more like a university or normal school, and yes, it's still for heroes in training. It just won't be as hard as UA.

School normally starts in July for me, so I have decided to add that. Normally school will start on July 23rd. So That's when it happens. Or starts idk.

In my Au Hawks or Keigo graduated early. He was very respectable, and ended up finding out about Endeavor's treatment to his wife and kids. Hawks holds authority over missions and has a certain type of control over Endeavor. And no Hawks doesn't use it as blackmail. He told Endeavor to be better and try and fix things, so he and Hawks have a certain type of respect to each other.

In my Au Hawks is 18, and a pro hero. He was trained from a young age. And grew stronger through the years. Hawks very well may be equal to All might, maybe a little less. Hawks lives in his own home, a mansion.

Aizawa and Hizashi live with Hawks in my Au, why? Because they're apartment caught on fire, and Hawks offered for them to live there. Aizawa and Hizashi also already have Shinsou and Eri. Shinsou was adopted three years before this takes place.

And Eri in this Au is a baby. Her mother mistreated her and gave her to Overhaul. However overhaul only had her for a month. Aizawa chose too take Eri in. Eri is four months old.

Izuku was born into a respectable family. However when he was diagnosed as quirkless (And more which you will see later), his mother and father got rid of him.

Izuku lived on the streets for a few years, not knowing why he was treated this way. After a date with Hizashi, Aizawa finds Izuku in a playground tunnel, sleeping, cold, and possibly dying.

This book contains Dadzawa, Izuhawks, and more. Please understand this isn't canon. So not everything is like the show.