Unconcious (2)

Dwayne P.O.V

     Me and Ryan are crossing the street to the corner store. I feel so stupid for leaving Lashira in there. Anybody could just get in there and do something horrible. She could never leave without my permission though. I didn't feel high earlier so why I left her like that? It doesn't matter no more, I'm already out.
     I don't know why Ryan was all up on her in the first place. His ass still going dumb from last night. I don't say nothing though, it'll only start more trouble.

     Me and Ryan walk in the store passing some other guys. As soon as the man behind the counter saw my face, he started shuffling behind the racks like he already knew what we was lookin' for. Just then, some tall guy with a black bandana hanging down his black jean's pocket, brushed past Ryan. Ryan finally woke up, and his eyes are red. "What you do that for son?!" Ryan pushed the tall guy back so hard he knocked over some twinkies. Sometimes, Ryan can be real stupid. He balls up his fists and forces towards Ryan but his other friend's is holding him back. I step in front of Ryan.
"Look man, he ain't lookin' for no trouble. Just a little dumb from today you know." He gets angrier.
"I don't care what he's been takin'! What he don't do is piss me off!" The guy who cook the sandwiches saw what was happening and pulled out a gun from his drawer. The tall guy was already busting outta' there by the time I was tryna' figure out what to do. I already gave the guy my money for my stuff and I ain't get it yet because of Ryan. Damn.
The sandwich guy shoots the tall guy's friend who was pushing everybody just to get out of there. I grabbed Ryan's hand and went out before he could shoot again. As me and Ryan sprint on the sidewalk we see kids and women runnin' and shouting. Then I hear a couple more shots. We ran across the street to some ghetto neighborhood I didn't even know existed.
"I can't go back there, one of the members gave me the eye man. I almost knew what was comin' for me," Ryan pants.
"I got you," I say trying to be a good friend even though all Ryan do is ruin things. "We could stay out here and hustle till' Rev come with the whip to pick us up."

     Me and Ryan are leaning back on some old truck while people pass us lookin' at what we got. A few people buy it from us and some just give us the stank face. I don't mind it though. You get used to it when you drug deal.
     We see a orange monster truck almost taking up the whole street zoom right past to where we standing. That's disrespectful where we from, I don't know how they do it 'round here. It drives all the way down to the end of the block to some hot chicks. A couple of guys follow them just because they see the girls. I hear a familiar voice. I turn my head back down to where the truck was at and I see a short brown skin girl with some 11s on being held down by someone.
Lashira?

Votes??

Comments??

Continue??