Chapter 1

Author POV: 

Author POV: 

It's around six o'clock in the morning and Blossom is standing in front of the tattoo parlor, mumbling a few cuss words on why do they have to open up so early everyday.

Blossom pats her coat pockets to find which pocket she put the keys in, "He's gonna have to buy me lunch today" Blossom whispers, pushing the door open and walking inside.

She places the keys down on the counter and turns on the heater to warm up the place, Blossom isn't paying much attention to what's outside the parlor until she hears something loud drop and a woman is mumbling somethings.

Blossom looks outside the window and sees a woman with blonde pigtails trying to bend down to pick up a box that fell on the ground, Blossom is seeing how much the woman is struggling from the two boxes she's already caring, Blossom leaves in a hurry.

"You need some help?" Blossom asks, and her voice startles the woman before turning around carefully, "Yes please!" She said, giving a small smile. Blossom picks up what's on the concrete ground and picks it up like it's cotton.

"Oh wow, your pretty strong." She compliments and Blossom lets out a laugh before following the woman from behind.

After the woman opens up the shop, Blossom sees that the woman is her new neighbor in business. From the names on the boxes Blossom is guessing she's a baker.

"Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it, I didn't think I would be able to carry three." She giggles, putting the boxes on the counter.

"Are you the owner of this shop?" It just slips out of Blossom's lips and the woman tilts her head to the side with big doe eyes, "Yes, my best friend is going to come later in the afternoon to help me with a few things before I officially open up"

Blossom's mouth is in a 'O' and nods her head, "Well, it's good to have a new shop open up, it gets pretty lonely just having one around." Blossom said, "Ah yes! I saw your store when I drove by. You're a tattoo artist!" The bright woman said, Blossom nods her head and rolls up her coat sleeves to show her unique tattoos on her arms.

"Woah" she said, staring at the tattoos in awe. "I always wanted one but I heard it hurts a lot" Blossom shook her head, "Not really. By the way, what's your name?" Blossom asks, and the woman smiles, "My name is Bubbles."

"Bubbles?"

"Yeah, Bubbles."

Blossom smiles back at Bubbles, "My name is Blossom." Before Blossom could say more her wrist watch begins to make a noise that signals that Blossom has to do something.

"I got to go, but I'll see you around!" Blossom stops in her steps and turns around, "Oh, my best friend Boomer works with me so you'll be seeing him around" then she's gone.

Bubbles squealed in happiness on how she made a new friend, "Oh! I have to call Brick and tell him!" Bubbles cheerfully said, taking out her iPhone from her back pocket of her jeans.

After strolling through her contact lists Bubbles finally pressed the name and the phone starts to ring. Only a few seconds past until a deep voice answers.

"Hello?" The sleepy voice response, "Brick! Oh my gosh! I just made a new friend! She works right next to me and she's so cool! Her tattoos and lip piercing and badass make up!–"

Brick listens to Bubbles speaking but there's a part of him that isn't because of how tired he is.

"–Honestly you and her would make a good pair!"

Brick is honestly not even listening anymore, 'her? Who the fuck is her?' Brick thinks, but he doesn't respond instead he ends up falling asleep on the phone making Bubbles whine.

~~~

💙