Familiar faces

We were at SFIT having show about my Microbots. I was standing on stage, my microbot controlling headban on, looking at all people who was there going to watch my show. I wasn't sure what to say or do, I should have trained this more. "Hi. I-I'm Hiro Hamda and uh.." I couldn't spit any sentences what would make any sense. I was so nervous and looked at him from the stage, as he mouthed word 'breathe'. I took deep breath and continued my show. "This-" I took one microbot from my pocket and showed it for everyone "is microbot". Anyone didn't show any interest in microbots lately but I continued " It might not look like much.." I controlled big amount of microbots to come out of their boxes and come to stage "but when it get's it's companions with it, things get more interesting" . Public started gettin interested in Microbots, and soon stage was surrounded by excited people.

Words came out of my mouth without any problems. Public looked so amazed of my work. Aunt Cass was jumping around. My friends looked really impressed too. Finally I got my show to it's end and ran down from stage to him. We made our own cool fist pumb as others came to me. I was so happy I had them all and I succeed my show with Microbots so well!

We walked down the stairs outside, and Aunt Cass promised dinner for all of us. But he whispered me to come with him, and I told Aunt Cass we will come little later. We went not far away from SFIT. The sky was cloudless and moon seemed brighter than usually. It was so beautiful at night in San Fransokyo. And his so warm smile, his soft hair and that perfect face he had made the night even better. Everything was perfect, it was certainly sure that I'm going to get to SFIT, I have made amazing Microbots, he was there with me. I couldn't have been happier.

When suddenly we heard screams and cries of people. He looked me worried and we both turned around to see what was happening.

SFIT was on fire.

We looked at each other and knew what to do. We ran the fastest we could to the SFIT. He stopped one woman who came out of the building "Are you alright? Are everyone safe? Is there anyone inside?" he asked woman confused and worried. She breathed heavily "Y-yes.. But- Callaghan.. He is still inside" woman answered. He let her go and looked at me.

I knew what he was thinking. I knew he was going to go save Professor Callaghan. I knew he would risk his life for someone else. "NO!! Don't!" I yelled after him as he ran to the flaming fire. He was already gone. Only thing left was his cap who flew from his head when he ran up those stairs. I was going to run after him and-

The building exploded. It was huge explosion and it make me hit to the ground.

I was sure about it. Now he was inside. Dead. And I couldn't save him. I couldn't never have him back for myself. His beautiful smile. His soft hair. His perfect face. He was gone.

_______________________________________

Hiro woke up breathing heavily. He held his hand on his chest and trying to calm down. Soon he realized he was crying. Hiro dried his tears, really confused why he was even crying. He had bad dream? Yeah that's right, there was fire all over the place and.. That guy. He couldn't regonize who was that guy in his dream. Even if he tried his head became all dizzy. Well he guessed it was just a dream tought, doesn't really matter. Hiro got fully up from bed and changed his clothes. Taking his hoodie on he walked down stairs to the kitchen where Aunt Cass was already waiting for him.

"Morning Hiro!" she smiled at him.

"Morning Aunt Cass" Hiro replied her with smile and sat to chair next to the table.

Aunt Cass looked Hiro with confused expression "Oh- Hiro, you've been crying in your room?" She asked sounding bit worried.

"Huh?" Hiro looked up at her confused.