C H A P T E R - 03

And he smirk at her – chapter /2

Then she ran to her room .after finishing her business she fell asleep.

In the morning, whole khan villa was busy because of wedding preparation. Today jannat's wedding and ruksati is held. Kashish woke up at 6 am and made breakfast for guest. Then her mother came told kashish that, ''kashish , jao sabko jaaga ke aao breakfast k liye . ek kaam tw hota nahi tumse ''. Kashish replied, ''Mamma, main ne breakfast bhi tw banaya sabke liye ''. ''Subeh subeh utke tum mujse jaavan laarana shuru ho gayi ho ''.

Kashish then woke up everyone also tayi abbu and tayi ammi . She was about to go to dining room when tayi ammi said, ''kashish beta jaw jake vai ko bula ke aao ''. Kashish nod her head then went to wake up Zulkar (kashish younger brother) also gave him breakfast .

After some minutes later, her mother ask her " vai ko breakfast de diya?".

''Haan na , main zulkar ko utha bhi diya or breakfast bhi de diya .''Said kashish . Then her mother replied cruelly '' zulkar ko toh main bhi bula sakti thi bewakoof ladki . koi kaam dhang se nahi hotha main ne zimam ki bath kar rahi thi . jaw jake use bulakar law .''

Kashish was ashamed because she was scolded after doing so much work . she was looking ground like it's the beautiful thing in this worl . Then her mother again said that , '' why are you standing here ?go you stupid girl''. Literally she was crying when her mother ended scolding .in her eyes there was pool of tears then she went to wake up zimam . And knock his door 3 times .

When He open the door, he saw that kashish was standing there and she was crying . He was feeling restless seeing her cry he doesn't know why. Then he couldn't resist anymore his restless and asked her, ''why are you crying?''. She replied, ''something went to my eyes that's why my eyes are itching also my eyes is watering ''. Then he nod his head and went to dining room. He ate his breakfast.

She was about to go to kitchen someone came and hug her behind (like a brother, kept a respectful distance). She understood who this is.

He is Ehtesham , her pupho's son and her brother from different mother . he always adore and care for her like her real brother . In this world beside her daado , ehtesham and zulkar also sehrish understand her pain . her both sister was always busy in their life . one is banker and second one is doctor so they didn't have to suffer the problem she has been suffering .

Zimam was feeling jealous after seeing them so close. He didn't want to understand that they are very close from their childhood. He was feeling angry why ehtesham talking to her.

Zaroon pov:

Why she was so close to ehtesham?? .

She was so sad and quiet and now she is laughing and giggling . ehtesham was my bestfriend when I was here . When I went Lahore we were still in touch .but he didn't greet me first . he went to this girl first . And why is he consoling her? Why is she always sad?? Then someone snap me back to reality . it was ehtesham

we talk about whats going on in our life . and I saw its past 3pm .

Everygirl is getting ready to go to party even zainab is also going . then kashish came and told her maternal cousin that , '' api main ne aap logo ka bag car main rakh chuki hoon , aap log jaldi jaye''. One of her cousin ask that , '' tum parlour nahi jaogi ??''. ''nahi aapi aaplog jaye mujhe ghar mein kam hain '' replied kashish .

When zaynab and sehrish hear that sentence , they cancel their plan about going to parlour . they didn't want to go to parlour . zimam was astonished because if there is another girl in the place of kashish , they will made sure that to go to kashish . kashish was really a different kind of girl . she is really pure and innocent .