Chapter 1 - The Bloody Night

Joan's Prespective

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------————————————————

My dad went out to take some groceries and i waved my mom before heading outside.

I walked out of my house to meet up with my friends Sadayo , Lise and Thana. I was holding the basket tightly in my hands. I didn't want the cookies i made with so much effort to fall. Today it was my turn to cook t, at least i tried ... i also made a special one for Asher i really hope he likes it.

" Hi Joan ! "

Sadayo shouted and i immediately ran to hug her .

She comes from a wealthy family and she often travels with her brother Ash and her parents.

This time she was gone for a month. I really missed her ..

Also everytime she travels to a new place she brings gifts for all of us. This time she brought me a diary in which i have already begun to write.

"Come in! we are waiting for the boys to come , i heard that something serious happened with Guido's father."

Guido is not that close to his parents since his mother is a general and his father is an army doctor. So the fact that his father called him personally to come to the military base something bad might happend ...

Αlmost four hours have passed , it is starting to get dark , we started to worry. Of course we were relieved when we saw two tall figures coming towards us. Guido was walking with his head bowed to the ground. He looked sad but he wasn't crying. Sadayo came out of the cabin and ran towards him , when he saw them he forgot everything and started smiling ..... he's a simp , isn't he??

~Sadayo~ "Hey what happened with your dad, we were so worried about you?!"

~Guido~ "Someone murdered him.... , he was found dead in his office."

~ Joan ~ "Hey G are you sure you are okay ??"

~Guido~ "I know we weren't that close with him ... but in the end he's my father , after all you guys are my real family ...... if anything had happened to you Ι "

~ Sadayo ~ "Hey you do not have to worry about that , we are all here ... safe"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------——————————-

Αfter a while we entered the cabin where we were discussing the sad event . 

~Sadayo~ "Who would do that??, i mean are we sure he was killed?"

"Yes , he was stabed four times" Asher answered

~ Guido ~ "How do you know that? ... because when we asked the guards they said that they didn't know yet."

~Lisa~ "Ιts the Kennecotts they'll strike again soon"

~Joan~ "What makes you so confident to say something like this , after all, they are unable to fight after their last battle."

~Lisa~ "Oh c'mon Joan isn't it obvious , after the fight they sent an undercover spy to learn our strategies and secrets, they killed our only doctor, they also changed their commander and i suppose they plan to kill our general. And guess what we are not gonna win this battle because we are weak" Lise added