2. After

"Eva Maria do you take Chris J J as your husband". Asks the preacher with a big smile she replies "Yes, thousand times yes". "Chris J J will you take Eva Maria as your wife" I look into the eyes, the eyes I had fallen for 10 years ago, and say YES.
Now Chris you may tell your vows now. From the moment I met you the kindest person, I have ever seen with the most beautiful eyes and the smile that can kill you with just a look and the weirdest and the most courageous girl I have ever seen my life, with you in my life, first as a stranger and then as a friend and then as a girlfriend was the best 10 years of my life especially at the day I first met you and the day you asked me out. Before I knew it, 10 years passed like a flash with you in it. We had our differences and a fair amount of fights which you won every single time. Now I want you to be mine and only mine for the rest of eternity. Eva Maria, I love you and I will love you for the rest of my life. Small drops of water started coming out of both of our eyes.
                 "Now Eva you may say your vows," says the priest. She looks at me with the same smile she had when we first met and begins:" From the day I saw a boy in the rain, I, I, I, I,............." She faints down to the ground but just before she touches the ground I caught her slowly lies her down calls for help. Someone call an ambulance or bring in a car do something, please. I slowly slap her say come on wake up come on please hey hey you, somebody brings me a bloody car. A car pulls up to the center of the venue and says get in, it was Julie, she told me to buckle up and started to race the car. By the time I checked her pulse and it was decreasing. Julie drove the car like a plane she slipped through the traffic like a snake.
               We pulled up to the front of the hospital I lifted her up in her wedding dress and ran to the casualty, quickly a nurse came to us with a wheelchair I gently placed her in after which she was taken in. The nurse came out and asked about it and I explained to her everything she went back in. A doctor comes in through my back and got in the next five minutes were like 5 hours I couldn't even breathe after which I started to walk around the corridor like a crazy person Julie came in with a bottle of water and handed it over I couldn't even drink it. Suddenly the doctor comes out of the door and says: "Sorry, she is no more". What no no no this can't be happening no she, this no she was so young. No this can't be happening. The doctor interrupts me says: "What are talking about she was like 97?". What no she is 29!. "Oh, oh no, no you the one who came with bride yea she is just pregnant, not dead my bad," says the doctor" anyway have you seen another family here somewhere I have got bad news for them oh don't bother I see them right there any way congratulations she was just a bit low on glucose she will be perfectly fine at the end of the day". So can I go in and see her the doctor lets me in and see the girl in the bride's dress sitting there with a pipe attached to her hand. I slowly go towards her sits in a chair holds her hand she was still asleep. I waited there holding my hand until she woke up. She slowly opened her eyes and caught me starring at her and says: Hey, so how was the wedding? and smile I looked at her It was ruined by a baby. She looks at me with a big question mark I continue, oh you didn't we are pregnant Eva we are pregnant. She looks at me and asks me " What no no I am dreaming right or are you playing with me no this can't be" I could see the excitement in her eyes but she was too weak to even stand so after a while she went back to sleep.
           I came out and saw Julie and some of our family members waiting for us. I told them the news every single person in the room was so excited and asked if they could see her but she was too weak so asked them to go to their house. So everyone left the hospital Julie came near me and say" should I leave or keep you company" You can I will be fine.
           After a while, one of the nurses comes back and says she will be good to go after a few hours.

                                      After 9 Months

      " Chrissssssssssssssss, wake up wake up its time wake up you stupid," Eva shouts next to my ear I suddenly wake up with a heart attack, have the contraction began already it's so early. Eva says " No you stupid I am faking it right now you little prick do you really think I will lie about this now go take the bags it's time LETS GOO COME ON YOU STUPID". I suddenly took the bags we had packed, ran to the car started the engine and suddenly I understood that I forgot something "Oh shit I forgot my wife" ran back as fast I could, I saw her standing still in the middle of the room and it turns out her water was broken. "Oh look who forgot his pregnant wife" I could see the devil and anger in her eyes. Okay, I am soo sorry, sorry I panicked. She looked at me with pain and told me " Shut your fu*king mouth and take me to the car".
                 It was raining like crazy the time was around 1 am and I had a screaming lady in my car perfect. We got to the road and she started screaming at me "YOU SON OF BITCH WHY DID YOU PUT A DEVIL IN ME! CAN'T YOU DRIVE ANY FASTER ARE YOU BLIND I COULD DRIVE BETTER THAN THIS. OH MY GOD it's KILLING ME DRIVE A BIT FASTER YOU BITCH DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE".
                 We reached the hospital within 10 mins, I contacted our gynecologist and she came in within the next 20 mins but that 20 mins I was nearly killed by Eva 20 times. She was screaming so loudly that she nearly woke up half of the hospital. She holds my hand started to pressing it so hard that I thought it was broken.  Calm down, calm down it's nothing it will be over within 10 mins it will be I promise." I am calm " says Eva. I am telling it to myself, a smile burst out of her face which really turned into anger. The gynecologist comes in and take her in, after a few seconds she comes back to me and says that she was scared, huh she was scared no come on she is the most courageous person and 10 times more powerful and was not scared of anything whereas I couldn't even look at pregnancy footage without fainting down. The doctor hands me a surgical dress and tells me to suck up everything and give my wife all the support she needs.
            I went inside the labor room wearing the surgical suite with all the courage I had left ( none). Got inside she suddenly took my hand, holds it's tightly, breathes up and down, up and down, up and down. And the doctor started the procedure I could feel her pain in my heart. It was so painful how do I know two things her hand became so tight that she broke my arm and she totally said get that devil out of my body. Just as the procedure was halfway through I fainted down. I could see everyone was laughing at me but I didn't really care. Just after the procedure was over one of the nurses came to me and woke me up and said hey, wake up Mr Chris. I suddenly stood up and asked what happened and they all looked at me with a smile and told me I was the father to a beautiful little creature that came out of my wife's stomach. And told me that it's a girl. And handed over the kid to my hand. She was soo small she could fit in just my palms. She was the most beautiful thing in the entire world. She was looking at me and I could see the same smile I saw on Eva in her. I took her near to Eva but she was too tired that she was asleep so the nurse came back and took the kid from me and told me that I should go out now.
            I took my phone and put status in telling everyone "IT'S A GIRL ". After a few hours, I was told that Eva woke up. I went in and saw my entire life laying down with the baby. I went near her and asked so we are parents now huh. I gently placed myself on the side of the bed. I asked her what should we name her, we both locked our eyes with the smile of a hundred words and she said: " We will name her Ela Chris" and suddenly I noticed blood coming out of her ear. She didn't feel it I ran towards the doctor and asked for help, the doctor on duty came near us he looked a bit worried. The bleeding started increasing she was suddenly taken to do emergency testing. I kept Ela in a crib she suddenly went to sleep. I went around the hospital looking for Eva. And I saw the doctor who took her coming out towards me and said that she had a tumor in her head, because of the pregnancy it wasn't noted. There are two chances. I interrupt him and asks if she is gonna be okay. He looks at me and says there is a 50-50 chance we would do more tests and see if it's operatable if not, then that means the tumor has grown covering 1/4 th of the brain she would not make it till the end of the week. So do more tests just tell me will she fine please.
              He goes in and after a few hours, after doing many tests he comes out with a big file in his hands and says " I am sorry Mr. Chris".