pretty

two girls were sat, admiring each other as if it were the last time the girls would ever be able to see each other. just enjoying each others presence in the dead silence.

it was so quiet, but so comforting. both of them smiling like dummies and keeping their eyes on each other. for some reason, neither of them could look away, keeping their eyes set on one another.

" you're so pretty. " sooyoung murmured, breaking the silence the girls were sat in, she tilted her head, eyes still on jinsol's, occasionally tracking her features before closing back in on her eyes.

" like, insanely pretty, jinsol. " she said, inching a bit closer to the girl, her breath steady, jinsol's not so much. in fact, sooyoung's words made jinsol's face flush a shade of pink, making sooyoung grin warmly.

jinsol had kept this gummy smile since her and sooyoung had found themselves just staring at each other, sitting on the carpet of jinsol's room after laughing so hard it hurt. once they had calm down from the laughter, this is where they had ended up.

sooyoung got a little closer, now close enough that sooyoung's breath could be felt on jinsol's face. and sooyoung moved forward one more time, pressing a cheek against jinsol's, lips tickling the shorter girls ear.

" so pretty, the prettiest girl in the world. " she muttered, her warm breath hitting jinsol's ear, giving the girl a shiver. " and you're all mine. " she smiled, lightly giggling into the other girls ear, jinsol's breath hitching in the back of her throat. 

it felt like they were both intoxicated, yet the only thing they were drunk off of was each other. each others laughs, each others faces, each others voices, each other. drunk off each other.

before jinsol could react, sooyoung pulled away, only for her giggling to grow at jinsol's flustered expression. the younger cleared her throat, sooyoung too busy laughing away to notice it.

" do you mean it ? " jinsol asked, lightly tilting her head, sooyoung's giggles fading, quickly locking eyes with the other.

" of course i do, who else could replace you, soulie. " 

sooyoung and jinsol, two girls, so obviously in love, yet so oblivious to each others signals. 

in fact, they had no clue if the feelings were mutual, you'd think one of them would get the hint, yet nothing has come out of this mutual love that has lasted 4 years now, maybe even more. 

it was morning, jinsol sitting at the couch in the two girls shared apartment. she was sat, only thinking, not focused on anything but sooyoung. her mind always thinking of the older woman, her voice, her laugh, her insanely attractive self, everything about sooyoung. she couldn't seem to get rid of any thoughts of the slightly taller woman. 

"feeling alright, baby?" a familiar voice chimed, the pet name causing jinsol's cheeks to flush a shade of pink.

"sooyoung what did i say about pet names." jinsol murmured, looking down, avoiding all glances from the older. sooyoung knew something was off, immediately dropping her smirk to a small frown.

"what's wrong, jinsol." she said, demanded even, trying to be a stern as possible, which was hard when she was looking at the love of her life.

jinsol felt the couch dip, glancing up to see sooyoung, gleaming at her. the younger shuddered, trying to avoid the eyes of sooyoung.