Chapter 18: Can't We Try?

"I'm fine" I cried

"Harry, you are most certainly not fine" Louis said looking very worried at me.

"No really I am" I said trying to sound happy.

"Was it too much for you last night" He said frowning with big eyes.

"No, that was wonderful I am a tiny bit sore. It's just this was a big thing for me" I lied.

"Oh, Harry I'm sorry. Please don't feel bad" He started to get damp eyes. Making me feel even more worse than I already do.

" Really I'm fine Louis. Let’s just get something to eat" I smiled and flinched when I stood up.

He took me downstairs and had made us some breakfast.

"Louis this is very good thank you"

"You are most welcomed, I was planning on bringing you breakfast in bed but. Any how I can’t really cook, but breakfast is easy" he smiled.

"So what time am I leaving today" I asked sadly.

"Whenever you want Harry" he smiled and came over and kissed me. I blushed.

"I guess I should leave before one".

"Well its only ten" he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Please" I pleaded with him, I was in complete and utter lust. He carried me up to the bed room and gently laid me on the bed. He took my robe off and started kissing my chest up and down. I moaned under his touch. He dropped his robe and our bodies started gliding along one another. He bit my lower lip as he ground his crotch into mine. I moaned into his mouth and wrapped my arms around him. He reached over for the lube that was left out from last night and applied it liberally. He wasn't as gentle with the prep this time.

"You loosened up a little bit" he smiled as he kissed me pushing his fingers in and out of me.

"Thanks to you" I said as I started pushing down on to him.

"You're acting like such a slut Harry and its turning me on" he said going harder with his fingers. He removed them leaving me feeling vacant. I cried at the loss of him.

"Slut" he smiled as he kissed me, lust was compelling me to deepen the kiss. He reached over to the table pulling out a condom.

"I trust you" I said placing my hand on his with the condom.

"Harry, I'm not sure. I mean I know were both clean and all" he said looking serious.

"Please Louis. I want it this way" I pleaded with him.

"As you wish" he smiled as he stroked himself a few times and lubed himself heavily. He placed his head at my entrance. I gasped in shock at the different feeling than last night. I felt him going in and out slowly building a pace as he entered me more and more. I scraped my nails up his back, as he was deeper in me.

'Louis, Louis" I moaned in deep pleasure.

"Harry" he pulled out of me and laid down and instructed me to sit down on him. I wasn't sure but I trusted him. He held his hard on straight up and I lowered it as it impaled me with ease. He pulled me up and dropped me down. Slamming into my prostate I let out an extremely loud "LOUIS" as he repeated it a few more times. I felt the familiar sensation building in my lower body. I placed my hands on Louis chest and started pushing myself up and down matching Louis pace. I could see by his face he was close the sweat was building up on his brow heavily. I seen sweat dripping off my curls onto his chest. With one more smash into my prostate I cum all over Louis sweaty chest. As I'm riding my orgasm out I feel something new a feeling of being filled with heat. I look at Louis face and his eyes are scrunched closed and he was whimpering. I have just been filled with Louis Tomlinson's cum.

"That was amazing" Louis said finally catching his breath.

"It was" I said lifting myself off of him and shivering my the cold feeling. I laid in his arms drifting off into a little nap.

One o' clock rolled around and me and Louis said good bye. He kissed me passionately as if we would never see each other again.

"Bye Styles" he smiled

"Bye Tomlinson" I said. The minute I got into the car I cried. I cried because I let lust consume me, even though I knew it was going to kill Niall. I cried the whole way back to my house. I walked in to finding Niall sitting on my bed.

"Well looks like there's only one virgin in the room now" he sighed.

"Ni. I'm sorry" I said limping over to hug him.

"Wow looks like you had a good time" he laughed as he hugged me.

"It was very good and enjoyable" I smiled and hated myself for doing so.

"Did you guys have a connection?" he asked.

"Yes, we did it was magical" I hate myself with every word.

"Sounds amazing" he said sadly.

"So how about that person you had feelings for?" I asked

"Well it's not working out I read too much into it" he sobbed. He reached over to grab a tissue on my stand and knocked my bag over. I gasped as I tried to reach and grab it but my last go with Louis was more painful than I had imagined it to be.

"I got it" he said smiling as he lifted up the check and started to cry and put a hand over my mouth.

"Harry" he said looking at me. His blue eyes were turning red and tears started to roll out.

"Nialler, I am so sor" he cut me off

"How could you? You couldn't tell I was falling for him"  he said throwing the check at my face crying.

"I didn't know! I swear Niall you know your friendship means the world to me" I cried.

"Yea meant so much to you that you fucked my dream guy. Wouldn't take my virginity. You sold your self like a fucking whore Harry Styles. Don't ever talk to me again" he cried out as he ran out of the house. I cried on my bed tears falling down my face. I heard Niall's voice outside my open window.

"Yea, Louis Its Niall. GO FUCK YOURSELF. How was it taking my best fucking friend virginity? Yea I found the check you wrote Harry. You two had a connection. I fucking hate you Louis Tomlinson. How does it feel to have Harry's virginity and you had to pay for it when I would have given you mine" he cried and threw the phone in the street and ran home.

It's official I am the biggest piece of shit in the world.

AN: Well hope you all enjoyed this. V,F,C??