CHAPTER 46

AARON POV.

Today is the day I have been waiting for , the day I will kill the French mafia boss, I waited to long I want to see is face ask for forgiveness while he slowly dies, I can't forgive him for what he did to Lilli. I was getting ready i wear a black outfit and take two guns, three knifes and some grenade with me, Chase and Chris were waiting for me in our black Jeep, the trip will be long and our plane is waiting for us.
I' m exhausted, i didn't have a proper sleep for a while, but I can't allow myself to sleep I have to finish a business deal I'm doing with the Russians , it's around 4:30 am and we are in our private plane Chase and Chris are sleeping, this mission will keep us occupied for almost a month but I want to end it as fast as possible because I don't want Lill to wake up without me being there, I want to be the first person she sees when she opens her eyes.

THREE HOURS LATER

We are still on the plane, we have to spend three more hours on this flight
" I'm so board," Chris said
" I told you to not complain," Chase said
" it's not my fault. You guys said that it won't take long, but it's a six hours plane flight."
" Stop, talking my head hurts," I said
" Maybe you should try to sleep. You look half dead," Chase said
" When was the last time you slept? I don't want you to fall asleep in the middle of the mission," Chris said
" it won't happen,"
"At least try to sleep, till we land" Chase said, i sight and stand up, I walk towards one of the rooms of the plane, it wasn't very big but at least it has a bed, I lay on the bed and the moment my head was on the pillow I feel asleep.
We were now in the car, and we are going to a little base we found, we will hide there for the meantime
" I want to go home," Chase said, watching out the window
" and you were the one telling me stop complaining," Chris said, rolling his eyes.
We arrive at the base, and started organising all of our weapons, tomorrow we are going to attack four of their bases at the same time, they have around 14 bases that's why this mission will take a while, and we aren't sure if they are all of them.

THE NEXT DAY

I'm in the car with some of our men. we are going to attack one of their north base, Chase, and Chris are also in their cars with some of our men.
MY group just arrive at the destination, we park the cars a bit far from the base, in front of it there were six guards talking to each other they weren't paying attention at what was happening around them, I take my gun out and made a sign to my men that it was the moment to attack,
We divided in four groups and started killing or injuring whoever was in front of us, and walk inside the building where there were people trying to run away, we surrounded them and start shooting them making sure they were dead.
On the table, there were some useless documents and some stack of money, I let my men take whatever they wanted and walk out the building.

We went back to our base, and there was only Chris and his group there. there were fewer people, which meant that some of them died
" Why is Chase taking so long?" I ask
" Maybe he's having some problems," Chris said while eating his sandwich
" If he dies, I want his cars,"
" I think he will hunt you forever if you touch one of his cars," I said
Two hours later, Chase came back, but only seven of his men
"What happened?" Chris said surprise
" Come with me," Chase said and took us to our office, we all sat down, and he started talking
" they were waiting for us, and they had more men, someone told them that we were coming, there is someone who is giving them information, that's means they probably know our plan, and they know when we will attack, we most be carful"
" that's strange, at my side everything went well, this will make things more difficult, we have to change our plans, and most importantly find the person who is giving them information, if we don't they will be always a step ahead of us" I said
" I knew that someone was betraying us, but you guys said that we will resolve the problem another day, and now we are in this situation," Chase said
" Stop acting like a kid, and start thinking about a new plan," Chris said

LILLI POV.

Aaron stop coming to the hospital, I don't hear him talking to me anymore, maybe he got bored of me, I always try to move but my body hurts to much and my eyes are heavy, I can only move my pinky, but it's not of great use, Miha visited me yesterday, and I was happy to hear a familiar voice.

TWO DAYS LATER

Today, I was able to open my eyes. The doctors were surprised and started running tests on me, I can't talk, but I'm happy to be able to see what is happening around me. They said they called Aaron, but yesterday, Miha told me that they went to their mission, I was happy that he didn't forget about me.
One hour later, Miha entered from the door crying, she run towards me and hugged me
" I miss you so much," she said
" I knew you will wake up but I wasn't expecting, it to happen so soon, I'm so happy, if Aaron will be here he wouldn't let me see you, I'm sure he will keep you for himself, should I tell him that you wake up?"
I thought about it, and shake my head. I want to surprise him when he comes back
" Are you sure? "
I nod
" If he kills me, for not telling him you have to take responsibility," she said, and I smiled

TWO WEEKS LATER

MIHA POV.

I found out I was pregnant three days ago, I took the test after I start vomiting evry morning surprisingly it didn't shock me, I was almost expecting it since I always forgot to take my birth control and since Chase don't use condoms even though I'm young I don't want to get rid of the baby, if Chase doesn't want to be a father I will take care of the baby alone, I know I didn't still finish college but I will make sure my baby is healthy even if Chase won't be here.

I didn't tell Chase, but he noticed that I'm a bit distant than usual when we talk at the phone I decided to wait before telling him the news because me and Lilli promised each other in eight grade that if we get pregnant the first person that we must tell is one of us, so even though I want to tell Chase I want to mantene the promise.

Now I'm driving to the hospital, Chase and Aaron didn't still came back from their mission but they evry time I ask Chase how the mission is going he don't want to tell me, he always say his too tied.

I'm so happy that Lilli woke up, she started her Rehabilitation journey, she can't still say full sentence because her throat hurt, but at least she can talk, she also can't walk properly or use her fingers, but she's working on it.
I entered her hospital room after passing the two guards, and she was eating lunch
" Hey Li, how do you feel?" I said and put my purse down
" Good."
" So I have some news," I said, and she nodded
" I'm pregnant. Before you say anything, I know that it's a big responsibility, but I will make sure to finish school and give a good life to the baby."
" Mi, you are only 20" She said
" I now, but I don't want to get rid of the baby, even if that means I have to break up with Chase, I will do it,"
" You know I will always sup..." she couldn't finish the sentence and started coughing
" Are you ok?"
" Water please," she said, and I gave her a bottle of water
" Drink slowly, you could choke." she finished the entire bottle and started relaxing
" Is better if you don't talk for now?" I said, and she nod, she put her lunch tray on the side and closed her eyes. Some minutes later, she was asleep.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hi guys, this chapter is finished , I will post more. Please vote. I love you. 😊💜❤️❤️