➵ spy society

VOLUME 1:

VOLUME 1:

If you've read the beginning author's note of the book, you'd know that I've had the idea of this book since the beginning of time . . . 1st grade.

I'm so grateful that Wattpad was able to give me the opportunity to finally write and share the book with everyone, especially since it's my first original story!

So, introducing . . . the gang.

MAIN:

River Mae Lynne Adams: Middle-named after me, she's one of the bravest spies in the academy. Her journey to the top is quite the rocky one, but she gets there in the end.

Diana Josephine "DJ" Adams: She just wants to follow her own path, not the one that her parents originally planned out with her. Yet she gets there, very, very fast.

Asa Marion: The stylish fashionista with a memory that can capture anything the minute she sees it, she's a headstrong woman.

Maximus Chase: He broke her heart. She created his. It's equality for all, am I right?

SUPPORTING:

Jasmine "Jazzy" Deacon & Annelise "Anne" Segolene: The troublesome duo who, when put together, could light up your world . . . sometimes, on fire.

Enti & Herysl Manderson: Two brothers who don't do much, but do enough. Yes, that's it.

ANYTHING ELSE:

As well as Catchphrase, this one is definitely going to have a sequel!!