𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓

date: may 20th 2005
location: dylan lawson's birthday party

"are you sure this is a good idea tyler? my mom thinks i'm at your house right now." thirteen year old finn hudson asked his best friend as they stood outside the home of one of the most popular kids in their grade. "finn, chill. if we want to fit in, we have to look badass. sneaking out to come to a night party is badass." tyler responded before ringing the door bell.

a tall brunette girl with curly hair opened the door, "you must be here for my brothers party?" she asked the two boys who nod in response. she opens the door wider and the boys walk in with slight smiles on their faces. well finn had a nervous smile, this was his first party and he was kind of scared.

finn's nerves had eventually went away, he was having a great time. unlike his bestfriend, he didn't drink alcohol, he figured he could have fun without it. finn didn't look like most people in his grade, most people assume he's in high school when they meet him, he was super tall and his voice was deeper than most boys his age, which brought him to this situation. he was standing in the kitchen watching the party when dylan's older sister came in.

"aren't you too old to be at a middle school party?" she asked. finn furrowed his eyebrows. "i'm thirteen." he said. "seriously? i thought you were at least sixteen." she said with a shrug. "i get that a lot." he mumbled looking down at the cup of water in his hands. she walks closer to him, "you're like really attractive. you wanna go to my room?" she said with a smirk on her face. finn's eyes widened.

"um, how old are you?" he asked. most teenage boys would jump at the opportunity to go up to a hot older girls room, but not finn, his mom taught him better. and he would hate to disappoint her. "does it matter?" she asked placing her hand on his arm rubbing it. "you workout?" she asked with a lip bite.

finn was beginning to feel uncomfortable, but he didn't want to seem like a wuss by pushing her away. "i play football."

"that's hot." she said coming even more closer to him, "not really." he mumbled. i mean it wasn't, all that sweat and then smelling like a dog afterwards. it was everything but hot. "come on, let's ditch them and have a little party in my room." finn starts shaking his head. "no thank you, i'm just gonna go back to the party." he said before walking away to find his friend.

a couple of minutes go by and finn realized he left his cup in the kitchen and he was getting thirsty. he was kind of scared to go to the kitchen in case she was in there again. "you left this." he heard from behind him over the loud music. there she was holding out a red solo cup. finn hesitantly grabbed the cup hoping she would go away, but she just stood there with a creepy smile. what was her problem? finn wondered taking a sip of his drink.

finn had started to feel... wrong. weird. everything was moving so fast and so blurry. he didn't know what was going on around him, but he felt himself lying down on a big bed. all of a sudden, the loud music from downstairs became muffled. he tries to sit up but that just makes his head hurt. "where am i?" he mumbled touching his head. "shhh. close your eyes." a female voice said, it sounded kind of muffled.

the next morning finn woke up to the sun hitting his face, he felt weak and tired. he put his hand up to block out the sun but he failed miserably. after laying there for a couple of minutes in silence he decides to get up. when he lifts the cover his eyes go wide. he's naked, why in the hell is he naked? he was naked in a strangers bed. that could only mean one thing. right? he was way too young to lose his virginity, especially to someone he doesn't know. the worst part of all of this is, he didn't remember it. he doesn't even remember how he got in here. what the hell has he gotten himself into?

date: april 5th 2006
location: finn's house

fourteen year old finn hudson had sat in his bedroom tossing a ball in the air. he was bored out of his mind, his mom was at work and all his friends were apparently busy. there was a fast knock on his door, hoping it was one of his friends dropping by he eagerly got up and headed down stairs.