Drop off

TBVG and Oof were fast asleep at 9:00, their third alarm went off as loud as it can be, Oof let out a yawn and pressed snooze, again. "Hey wait a minute! This is the third time it has gone off!!" TBVG yelled. "ohh fuck-" Oof realized. "What time is it Oof-?" TBVG recalled "9:04" Oof uttered. TBVG jumped off the top bunk, landing on his feet. "Impressive," Oof exclaimed from the bottom bunk. Oof crawled off the bed.

TBVG were walking towards their couch to wait for all the *cough*spawns of satan*cough*         *ding dong ding* the doorknob went off. Oof sat up and walked to the door, he opened it at a normal pace. "Hello there, madame!" Oof greeted a mother, "and hello there Blaza and Socks." Oof greeted the children "hi twister!" Blaza had nicknames for everyone. "Hi." Socks said with a small evil grin. "RainbowS you're not planning to dominate the world again... Right?" Blaza asked his brother, "why of course not brother..." Socks responded. "Well let's get you inside I guess," Oof spoke up, carrying the two.

Oof sat back down and just let the children play on the indoor play structure. *ding dong ding* "I'm not getting it this time." Oof said looking at TBVG "fuck you" TBVG sat up and went to their door." "greetings." TBVG spoke to the man in black. "Take care of my precious little boy or else I-" TBVG cut him off "we're a daycare it's what we do, have no fear." the man spoke up again "ok but be careful... TBH is a wild one." TBVG let out a small sigh "ok sir, have a good day" and with that the man... Disappeared. TBH let out a happy giggle and put his arms up, almost like he seemed glad his father vanished without a trace. TBVG placed down TBH and stood at the door.

"Sit back down I'll stay and wait for the parents." Oof said. "A-are you sure?" TBVG asked. "Yes now go." Oof started to push TBVG away from the door. "Hey!" Oof had greeted another mother. The mother stayed silent and just gave him the children. Laff stomped on Oof's feet before walking inside, now Oof was slightly pissed off. Then the mother finally spoke "Could you watch Meme and Laff for a little longer? I and my boyfriend have a date today after the normal daycare pick up and we don't have anyone else, could you please watch them, I'll even pay more." Oof just gave a thumbs up and put Meme inside. Now all they are missing is Woolf, Dino, Joocie, Muffin and Nadwe.

About 27 minutes had passed and everyone was there (hooray) and this is where their day begins.

Have a good day :D 469 words.