𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: tbaby013

JJ had always been a troubled boy. He grew up with a horrible childhood and became involved with many illegal things.

Nobody seemed to care about him until they needed him to do their yard work or any difficult job they needed a working Pogue for. Everyone always thought he would end up in jail or drop out of high school but they never expected him to be who he was today.

Just as JJ was about to hit the button and bail from high school he met you.

You flipped his whole life around, showing him the greatness in the world. You had dreams and plans for your life unlike him and when he saw how kind and wonderful you were he wanted to be better.

For you.

He wanted to fix his life and make it bigger not just for you but for himself. He wanted to actually live instead of ending up in a cold dark prison cell-like everyone had told him.

So he did just that. He got better by starting with school. He showed up and put forth the effort even if he had to have some help from you.

Soon enough, you both graduate and JJ ended up going to college. He never thought he would but he did. He found out that he had a soft spot for kids after he met your little siblings. He had found himself adoring little kids and everything they did which led him to take many years of college to be a teacher so he could enjoy a full classroom of little third graders.

This was his first year of teaching and he hadn't realized what he had got himself into until the first day when he walked into a classroom full of wild little kids laughing and running around.

Eventually, he learned to love them all. Well most of them. But there was one-third grader in particular that he favored. It was a little blonde boy named Matt who looked like his childhood self and for some reason, the boy reminded him of himself not just because they looked similar but because of something else he couldn't put his finger on.

"Alright, good morning little turds" JJ spoke up standing from his chair and grabbing some papers off the desk. The class giggled at the name he had given them. He always liked making them laugh so he went out of his way to do something goofy or give silly assignments.

Suddenly, the door opened making JJ look over to see Matt entering the room. He was ten minutes late but JJ didn't mind his students being late, as long as they showed up.

"Hey, buddy! Didn't think you would make it....." His words slowly trailed off as he noticed the little boy had a hood covering his face and he walked straight to his desk, no words, and put his head down.