chapter 1

Bad grammar, mature language and content.

You're pov:

You really walking down the ally as flowers had grown whenever u walk as it made a path.
You didn't care either bcz no one is that stupid to follow a Flowers to a ally.

You went to the side of the building, as it show a most beautiful garden.
Butterfly started coming to you as u are now holding one in ur hand.
People might think of how of a beauty you are, but no one knows the back story of it.

Little did you know someone had followed u here.
"Hello there!" You look back, as you saw a tall guy, with brown hair.
You tilt ur head to the side, as he walks closer to you.

"Hello belladona, would you like to come with me" he said crouching a bit to match ur height.

"Oh right my name is osamu dazai nice to meet you" he had a flowery Aura around him, you only smile and nod for understanding.

"What ur name belladona? Can you tell me what ur name???" He ask you.

"Kocho Y/n, 15" you say in a soft voice.

"Oh my what a soft voice you have~wanna have double suicide with me?" He ask.

Hmm oh right kanao had given me a coin you pull out ur coin, as u flip it up into he air.
Then the coin drop, into ur palm as he catch it, tails you look at him and shake ur head no.

All of ur skills are chant as u are now a demon, who's walking in the sun, since the string is out.

You're about to turn away, not until he grabs ur wrist.
"I know ur hiding something, and surely the port mafia wants ur power" he said.
As ur raise a brow, "now follow me or I have to take you away my way" you look at him.

And then u run of, as he smirks and running behind you.
U remember this as the game of tag avoid being catch you thought as u ran faster.
U hear running footsteps behind you.
As a hand was about to grab ur wrist when you dogged it easily, as u move backward with force.
He turns to you, as he trying to grab you, but you jumped high enough to look like ur flying.

As you drop on top of the roof as u keep running ur cape flowing on ur back grace fully as ur hair follows

Not that you notice, you saw dazai was no where to be found.

You thought you lost him..
But no you did not.

You suddenly feel a grasp on ur cape, as it pull you down when ur about to jump to the other roof.
You landed on someone hands.
"Can't believe you made me run, belladona" he said panting.

You're struggling trying to get out, from the grasp.
"If ur gonna keep struggling then I have to change position" he said warning you.

You didn't twisted and keep struggling.
As he then made a boost where you jump on his hands as ur legs are in each side of his waist, his hand are one wrapped around ur midth body.
And his other hand hold at the very bottom of ur thigh to hold u so you won't fall.
Ur face are shocked, while looking away not making an eye contact with the person.